Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anjun Qin, Ben Zhong Tang | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 416 | ISBN: 1118701690 | ISBN13: 9781118701690 |
Description: Edited by Professor Tang, who first discovered this phenomenon, this 2-volume reference addresses the fundamentals of Aggregation-Induced Emission (AIE). The book presents an overview of this rapidly emerging and exciting area of research, inviting scientists to renew their photophysical knowledge and stimulate new developments in the field. Covering fundamental issues of AIE, this reference work also discusses the design and synthesis of AIE-active molecules includes an introduction to AIE, polymers with AIE characteristics and crystallization-induced emission enhancement. Mechanistic understanding of AIE processes are included, along with a discussion of the progress in the theoretical investigation of AIE mechanism and understanding of AIE mechanism by time-resolved spectrum measurements.
Aggregation-Induced Emission: Fundamentals and Applications, 2 Volume Set.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34998
- 2014-03-20Aggregation-Induced Emission Fundamentals and Applications, 2 Volume Set
- 2014-02-20Aggregation-Induced Emission: Fundamentals and Applications, 2 Volume Set
- 2018-05-09Aggregation-Induced Emission Materials and Applications, Volume 2
- 2018-05-09Aggregation-Induced Emission Materials and Applications, Volume 1
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Metal-Induced Crystallization: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Nuclear and Radiochemistry: Fundamentals and Applications, 2 Volume Set
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Bioinformatics: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (3 volume set) (Essential Reference)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Neural Network Systems Techniques and Applications, Seven-Volume Set: Algorithms and Architectures, Volume 1
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 'Multilayered Aquifer Systems: Fundamentals and Applications'
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Laser Remote Sensing: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Graphene in Spintronics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Microfluidics for Biologists: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Bulk Nanostructured Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Structural Nanocrystalline Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Software Reliability Modeling: Fundamentals and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Gaseous Radiation Detectors: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Stochasticity in Processes: Fundamentals and Applications to Chemistry and Biology (Springer Series in Synergetics) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Fiber Optic Communications: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Ion Beam Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.