Posted on 2017-10-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Edward G. Pita P.E. | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0130928720 |
Description: Using a minimum of mathematics, this book explores the fundamental concepts of air conditioning and their application to systemsexplaining all concepts in a clear, practical manner, and focusing on problems and examples typically encountered on the job. This book contains the most recent and industry-wide accepted information on load calculations, design data, equipment information, and use of the Internet. Specific chapter topics cover the scope and uses of air conditioning physical principles heating loads furnaces and boilers hydronic piping systems and terminal units cooling load calculations psychrometrics fluid flow in piping and ducts piping, valves, ducts, and insulation fans and air distribution devices centrifugal pumps, expansion tanks, and venting air conditioning systems and equipment refrigeration systems and equipment automatic controls energy utilization and conservation instrumentation, testing, and balancing and planning and designing the HVAC system and solar heating and cooling systems. For consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, HVAC engineers, designers, project managers, and facilities managers.
Air Conditioning Principles and Systems: An Energy Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32936
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Air Conditioning Principles and Systems: An Energy Approach
- 2013-09-23Air Conditioning Principles and Systems: An Energy Approach (4th Edition) (Repost)
- 2009-04-10Air Conditioning Principles and Systems: An Energy Approach (4th Edition) - Removed
- 2011-06-22Advanced Energy Design Guide for Small Retail Buildings
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Audel Air Conditioning Home and Commercial (Audel Technical Trades Series)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Microdroplet Technology: Principles and Emerging Applications in Biology and Chemistry (Integrated Analytical Systems)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Big Data: Principles and best practices of scalable realtime data systems
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Power Electronic Converters and Systems: Frontiers and Applications (Iet Power and Energy)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Innovative Materials and Systems for Energy Harvesting Applications (Advances in Environmental Engineering and Green Technologies)
- 2011-05-24Handbook of Air Conditioning System Design
- 2009-05-18Cities as Sustainable Ecosystems: Principles and Practices
- 2018-12-28Audel Air Conditioning Home and Commercial (Audel Technical Trades Series)
- 2018-10-10Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Analysis and Design (6th Edition)
- 2018-07-23Modern Pharmaceutics Volume 1: Basic Principles and Systems, 5th Edition
- 2018-04-18Heating and Cooling of Buildings Principles and Practice of Energy Efficient Design, Third Edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Optical Communications: Components and Systems (MacMillan New Electronics S) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Process Technology Equipment and Systems
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Emergency Ultrasound: Principles and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.