[PDF] Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health (Issues in Environmental Science and Technology)
Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: R M Harrison and R E Hester | Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 405 | ISBN: 1782624910 | ISBN13: 9781782624912 |
Description: The estimated health impacts and associated economic costs resulting from airborne particulate matter are substantial. Exposure to airborne fine particles ranks highly amongst preventable causes of disease. This book reviews the sources and atmospheric processes affecting airborne particulate matter and consequent impacts upon human health. Examining the latest information on the sources of particles in the atmosphere, both through direct emissions and atmospheric formation, the book also explores the methods which are used to estimate the contributions of different sources to airborne concentrations. Featuring case studies from recent assessments in Europe, the USA, China and India, the book provides a global overview of source apportionment. The health effects are reviewed in the context of the influence of sources, chemical composition and particle size upon relative toxicity. This comprehensive book is an important reference for policymakers and consultants working with pollution and human health, as well as academics working in atmospheric chemistry.
Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health (Issues in Environmental Science and Technology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35642
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Urban Airborne Particulate Matter: Origin, Chemistry, Fate and Health Impacts (Environmental Science and Engineering)
- 2012-01-02Urban Airborne Particulate Matter: Origin, Chemistry, Fate and Health Impacts by Fathi Zereini
- 2011-06-12Urban Airborne Particulate Matter: Origin, Chemistry, Fate and Health Impacts by Fathi Zereini (Repost)
- 2011-02-21Urban Airborne Particulate Matter: Origin, Chemistry, Fate and Health Impacts
- 2009-07-09AIR POLLUTION & HEALTH (Issues in Environmental Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Dynamics of Mercury Pollution on Regional and Global Scales: Atmospheric Processes and Human Exposures Around the World - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Dynamics of Mercury Pollution on Regional and Global Scales: Atmospheric Processes and Human Exposures Around the World
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Combustion: Types of Reactions, Fundamental Processes and Advanced Technologies (Chemistry Research and Applications)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Sustainability and Environmental Impact of Renewable Energy Sources: RSC (Issues in Environmental Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Femtosecond Laser-Matter Interaction: Theory, Experiments and Applications
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Household Mobility in America: Patterns, Processes, and Outcomes
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Reckoning with Matter: Calculating Machines, Innovation, and Thinking about Thinking from Pascal to Babbage
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Developing Global Business Leaders: Policies, Processes, and Innovations
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Field Guide to Probability, Random Processes, and Random Data Analysis
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Electric Power Principles: Sources, Conversion, Distribution and Use
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Global Climate System: Patterns, Processes, and Teleconnections
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing: Materials, Processes, and Systems (Wiley, 2010)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Elementary Probability Theory: With Stochastic Processes and an Introduction to Mathematical Finance (Springer Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Behavior of Marine Fishes: Capture Processes and Conservation Challenges
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.