Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Vladislav Klein | Category: Aeronautical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 484 | ISBN: 1563478323 | ISBN13: 9781563478321 |
Description: This book provides a comprehensive overview of both the theoretical underpinnings and the practical application of aircraft modeling based on experimental data - also known as aircraft system identification. Much of the material presented comes from the authors' own extensive research and teaching activities at the NASA Langley Research Center and is based on real world applications of system identification to aircraft. The book uses actual flight test and wind tunnel data for case studies and examples, and should be a valuable resource for researchers and practicing engineers, as well as a textbook for postgraduate and senior-level courses. All aspects of the system identification problem - including their interdependency - are covered: model postulation, experiment design, instrumentation, data compatibility analysis, model structure determination, state and parameter estimation, and model validation. The methods discussed are used routinely for risk reduction during flight envelope expansion of new aircraft or modified configurations, comparison with wind tunnel test results and analytic methods such as computational fluid dynamics (CFD), control law design and refinement, dynamic analysis, simulation, flying qualities assessments, accident investigations, and other tasks. The book includes SIDPAC (System IDentification Programs for AirCraft), a software toolbox written in MATLAB, that implements many methods discussed in the text and can be applied to modeling problems of interest to the reader.
Aircraft System Identification: Theory And Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35417
- 2014-06-17Aircraft System Identification: Theory And Practice (repost)
- 2013-06-09Aircraft System Identification: Theory And Practice
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Principles of System Identification: Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Forensic Facial Identification: Theory and Practice of Identification from Eyewitnesses, Composites and CCTV (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Control-Oriented Modelling and Identification: Theory and Practice (Control Engineering)
- 2018-10-11Hybrid System Identification: Theory and Algorithms for Learning Switching Models
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Spatial Data Analysis: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Complex Decision Making: Theory and Practice (Understanding Complex Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Constitutional Referendums: The Theory and Practice of Republican Deliberation (Oxford Constitutional Theory)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Public-Private Partnerships: Theory and Practice in International Perspective (Routledge Advances in Management and Business Studies)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Character Development: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Analysing Community Work: Theory And Practice
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Public Finance in Theory and Practice Second edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, Third Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Computer Network Security: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Digital Visual Culture: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Distributed Source Coding: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Power System Transients: Theory and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Digital Control: Fundamentals, Theory and Practice (New Electronics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.