Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Foley | Publisher: McGill-Queen's University Press | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 239 | ISBN: 184465141X | ISBN13: 9781844651412 |
Description: Adopting an interdisciplinary approach that encompasses philosophy, literature, politics, and history, John Foley examines the full breadth of Camus' ideas to provide a rigorous guide to his political and philosophical thought, making a significant contribution to current debates in Camus research. Foley argues that Camus' thought can best be understood through analysis of the concepts of "the absurd" and "revolt" and the relationship between them. The book includes a detailed discussion of Camus' writings for the newspaper Combat, a systematic analysis of the discussion of the moral legitimacy of political violence and terrorism, a reassessment of the prevailing postcolonial critique of Camus' humanism, and a sustained analysis of Camus' most commonly neglected work, L'Homme revolte (The Rebel). Written with sufficient detail and clarity to satisfy both academic and student audiences, Albert Camus: From the Absurd to Revolt is an important discussion and defence of Camus' philosophical thought.
Albert Camus: From the Absurd to Revolt.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33935
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Reality Principles: From the Absurd to the Virtual
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Looking for The Stranger: Albert Camus and the Life of a Literary Classic
- 2017-12-01[PDF] A Life Worth Living: Albert Camus and the Quest for Meaning
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Looking for The Stranger: Albert Camus and the Life of a Literary Classic
- 2012-01-02Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-12-22L'Etranger (in French) - Albert Camus
- 2011-12-20L'Etranger (in French) - Albert Camus - Removed
- 2011-12-01L'Etranger (in French) - Albert Camus - Removed
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2011-09-16Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-08-17Feeling the Heat: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Climate Change - Removed
- 2009-05-22Albert Camus collection
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Quantum Computing from the Ground Up
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Sweet Fruit from the Bitter Tree: 61 Stories of Creative & Compassionate Ways out of Conflict
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Jesus' Cry From the Cross: Towards a First-Century Understanding of the Intertextual Relationship between Psalm 22 and the Narrative of MarkaTMs Gospel (The Library of New Testament Studies)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Vue 7: From the Ground Up: The Official Guide
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Life Lessons from the Great Myths
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Product Ownership from the Trenches
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Albert C. Ellithorpe, the First Indian Home Guards, and the Civil War on the Trans-Mississippi Frontier
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.