[PDF] Algebraic Logic and Universal Algebra in Computer Science: Conference Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Clifford | Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 303 | ISBN: 3540972889 | ISBN13: 9783540972884 |
Description: Algebraic methods, in particular those of universal algebra and algebraic logic, are playing an increasingly important role in computer science, especially in the areas of algebraic specification of data types, relational data types, relational database theory, logic of programmes, functional and logic programming, and semantics of programming languages. To a large extent this work has been carried forward by computer scientists independent of the very active group of mathematicians who work in universal algebra and algebraic logic. A conference was held at Iowa State University in June 1988 to bring together leading researchers from both groups to identify areas of common interest. Addresses were given by Joel Berman, H.Peter Gumm, Bjarni Jonsson, Dexter Kozen, Istvan Nemeti, Vaughan Pratt, Dana Scott and Eric Wagner. The programme also included contributed papers and a round-table discussion of the role of algebra and logic in computer science.
Algebraic Logic and Universal Algebra in Computer Science: Conference Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35012
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra (Universitext)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Modal Logic and Process Algebra (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Modal Logic and Process Algebra (Center for the Study of Language and Information)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Wadge Degrees and Projective Ordinals: The Cabal Seminar Volume II (Lecture Notes in Logic)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Games, Scales and Suslin Cardinals: The Cabal Seminar, Volume I (Lecture Notes in Logic)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Computing and Combinatorics: 22nd International Conference, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Concepts, Design, and Performance Analysis of a Parallel Prolog Machine (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Geospatial Free and Open Source Software in the 21st Century (Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Information Fusion and Geographic Information Systems: Towards the Digital Ocean (Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Design, Fabrication and Economy of Welded Structures: International Conference Proceedings, 2008
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Design, Fabrication and Economy of Metal Structures: International Conference Proceedings 2013, Miskolc, Hungary, April 24-26, 2013
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Advanced Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering: Future Information Technology Volume 2 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] States, Effects, and Operations: Fundamental Notions of Quantum Theory (Springer Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Asymptotic Analysis and the Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Logic and Boolean Algebra
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Fuzzy Logic and Soft Computing Applications: 11th International Workshop, WILF 2016, Naples, Italy, December 19-21, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing: 10th International Workshop, CASC 2007, Bonn, Germany, September 16-20, 2007, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in ... Computer Science and General Issues) - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Extended Abstracts Spring 2015: Interactions between Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology and Commutative Algebra (Trends in Mathematics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.