Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Francois Fouss | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 543 | ISBN: 1107125774 | ISBN13: 9781107125773 |
Description: Network data are produced automatically by everyday interactions - social networks, power grids, and links between data sets are a few examples. Such data capture social and economic behavior in a form that can be analyzed using powerful computational tools. This book is a guide to both basic and advanced techniques and algorithms for extracting useful information from network data. The content is organized around 'tasks', grouping the algorithms needed to gather specific types of information and thus answer specific types of questions. Examples include similarity between nodes in a network, prestige or centrality of individual nodes, and dense regions or communities in a network. Algorithms are derived in detail and summarized in pseudo-code. The book is intended primarily for computer scientists, engineers, statisticians and physicists, but it is also accessible to network scientists based in the social sciences.
Algorithms and Models for Network Data and Link Analysis.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35464
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Generalized Linear Models for Insurance Data (International Series on Actuarial Science)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Linear Mixed Models for Longitudinal Data (Springer Series in Statistics)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Latent Markov Models for Longitudinal Data
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Linear Mixed Models for Longitudinal Data (Springer Series in Statistics)
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing - Removed
- 2018-07-23Bayesian Models for Astrophysical data: Using R, JAGS, Python, and Stan (PDF)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Algorithms and Dynamical Models for Communities and Reputation in Social Networks
- 2011-11-29Spline Models for Observational Data (CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics)
- 2011-08-25Spline Models for Observational Data
- 2019-01-10Bayesian Models for Astrophysical Data Using R, JAGS, Python, and Stan
- 2018-12-24Bayesian Models for Astrophysical Data Using R, JAGS, Python, and Stan
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Advanced Numerical Models For Simulating Tsunami Waves And Runup (Advances in Coastal & Ocean Engineering)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Algorithms and Data Structures: The Basic Toolbox
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Algorithms and Theory of Computation Handbook (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Algorithms and Data Structures series)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Algorithms and Data Structures Binary Search Trees
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Algorithms and Data Structures: The Basic Toolbox.
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing: 14th International Conference, ICA3PP 2014, Dalian, China, August 24-27, 2014. Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Malware Diffusion Models for Modern Complex Networks: Theory and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.