[PDF] Aligned Carbon Nanotubes: Physics, Concepts, Fabrication and Devices (NanoScience and Technology)
Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Zhifeng Ren | Publisher: Springer | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 300 | ISBN: 3642304893 | ISBN13: 9783642304897 |
Description: This book gives a survey of the physics and fabrication of carbon nanotubes and their applications in optics, electronics, chemistry and biotechnology. It focuses on the structural characterization of various carbon nanotubes, fabrication of vertically or parallel aligned carbon nanotubes on substrates or in composites, physical properties for their alignment, and applications of aligned carbon nanotubes in field emission, optical antennas, light transmission, solar cells, chemical devices, bio-devices, and many others. Major fabrication methods are illustrated in detail, particularly the most widely used PECVD growth technique on which various device integration schemes are based, followed by applications such as electrical interconnects, nanodiodes, optical antennas, and nanocoax solar cells, whereas current limitations and challenges are also be discussed to lay the foundation for future developments.
Aligned Carbon Nanotubes: Physics, Concepts, Fabrication and Devices (NanoScience and Technology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35143
- 2013-09-18Aligned Carbon Nanotubes: Physics, Concepts, Fabrication and Devices
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Carbon Nanotubes: Theoretical Concepts and Research Strategies for Engineers
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Carbon Nanotubes: Basic Concepts and Physical Properties
- 2011-08-21Carbon Nanotubes - Growth and Applications
- 2019-05-29Carbon Nanotubes: Theoretical Concepts and Research Strategies for Engineers
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Frenkel-Kontorova Model: Concepts, Methods, and Applications (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Graphene, Carbon Nanotubes, and Nanostructures: Techniques and Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Compendium of Quantum Physics: Concepts, Experiments, History and Philosophy - Removed
- 2011-09-01Plasmas and Fluids by Panel on the Physics of Plasmas and Fluids
- 2011-08-26Carbon Nanotubes - Polymer Nanocomposites
- 2011-08-09Carbon Nanotubes Applications on Electron Devices
- 2019-03-23Carbon Nanotubes Synthesis, Structure, Properties and Applications - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] MRI Handbook: MR Physics, Patient Positioning, and Protocols
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Introduction to the Physics of Silicene and other 2D Materials (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Pope of Physics: Enrico Fermi and the Birth of the Atomic Age [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Intelligent Open Learning Systems: Concepts, Models and Algorithms (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Shape Memory Alloy Actuators: Design, Fabrication and Experimental Evaluation
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Mathematica for Theoretical Physics: Classical Mechanics and Nonlinear Dynamics
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Thin Film Growth: Physics, materials science and applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Optical and Electronic Materials)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.