[PDF] Alternating Electric Fields Therapy in Oncology: A Practical Guide to Clinical Applications of Tumor Treating Fields
Posted on 2018-01-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Eric T Wong | Publisher: Springer | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 129 | ISBN: 3319305743 | ISBN13: 9783319305745 |
Description: This concise text provides a complete overview of alternating electric fields therapy also known as tumor treating fields for glioblastoma and other types of solid tumor malignancies. Readers are given a fundamental understanding of this novel anti-cancer treatment modality by learning from clinical trial data as well as the physical and cell biology effects on tumor cells when alternating electric fields are applied both in vitro and in vivo. Chapters illustrate the physics behind electric field propagation in space and other media. This is followed by a review of our current understanding of the electric field effects on dividing cells - including the disruption of cytokinesis, proper chromosome segregation and activation on the cell surface chaperons that induce immunogenic cell death. Data from phase III trials for the treatment of recurrent and newly diagnosed glioblastomas are included, as well as some of the ancillary post hoc analyses that were performed by various investigators. The remainder of the chapter covers other solid tumor malignancies, including non-small cell lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and ovarian cancer, as this treatment modality is being applied to systemic malignancies. Alternating Electric Fields Therapy in Oncology offers oncologists, neurologists, radiation oncologists, biomedical engineers, cell biologists and mitosis researchers the fundamentals needed for clinical practice.
Alternating Electric Fields Therapy in Oncology: A Practical Guide to Clinical Applications of Tumor Treating Fields.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35164
- 2016-11-30Alternating Electric Fields Therapy in Oncology A Practical Guide to Clinical Applications of Tu...
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Pulsed Electric Fields Technology for the Food Industry: Fundamentals and Applications (Food Engineering Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Pulsed Electric Fields Pef: Technology, Role in Food Science and Emerging Applications (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Alternating electric currents
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Gastrointestinal Oncology: A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy for Social Phobia: Basic Mechanisms and Clinical Strategies
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Clinical Problems in Oncology: A Practical Guide to Management
- 2017-12-23[PDF] PET-CT and PET-MRI in Oncology: A Practical Guide (Medical Radiology / Diagnostic Imaging) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Skin Care in Radiation Oncology: A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Interventional Oncology: A Practical Guide for the Interventional Radiologist
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief
- 2017-10-23[PDF] 2008 National Physical Therapy Licence Examination Review & Study Guide
- 2017-04-07[PDF] The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief (New Harbinger Publications)
- 2011-11-25Pediatric Oncology: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2018-06-28PET-CT and PET-MRI in Oncology A Practical Guide
- 2018-06-01PET-CT and PET-MRI in Oncology A Practical Guide
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Teaching Clients to Use Mindfulness Skills: A practical guide
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Human Factors in Control Room Design: A Practical Guide for Project Managers and Senior Engineers
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing: A Practical Guide for Bank Supervisors (World Bank Publications)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.