Posted on 2017-10-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Udemy | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: c201c0db0d0245c1a0e2d8a088c0de66 |
Description: Amazing Reports and Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 53 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 3 Hours | 678 MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Learn to easily create powerful management reports and analyze data in minutes using Excel Pivot Tables Expert Guidance on Creating Amazing Reports and Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables - This course is great in explaining how to create amazing reports and data analysis with Excel Pivot Tables. The structure of the course has been well planned - each lesson is presented with great clarity in a concise, right to the point manner - Michael Choke Amazing Reports and Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables Create amazing reports and analyze data in minutes with Excel Pivot Tables. This course focuses on creating and understanding how to use Excel Pivot Tables to quickly analyze and understand your business data. Pivot Tables make it easy to compile management reports and generate new insight and intelligence from your data in minutes. This Excel Business Intelligence training course is for all business users who are required to develop management reports, analyze data or ask ad-hoc questions of their data. McKinsey Consulting in a recent report entitled 'Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity' emphasizes that data skills will become the basis for competition, innovation, growth and productivity. The report also highlights the need for around 1.5 million managers in United States with data skills. This course has over 25 video lectures that take you step by step through creating management reports and analyzing data with a couple of clicks of the mouse. The course is structured into 9 sections which takes you from creating simple management reports to sophisticated data analysis. Learn techniques to easily aggregate your data, produce reports, understand trends, filter your data, create interactive reports and use sophisticated calculations. So begin your journey today with Excel Business Intelligence.
Amazing Reports and Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32792
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Graphics for Statistics and Data Analysis with R (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Learn Business Data Analysis with Excel in under 5Hrs.
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Excel Conditional Formatting: Tips You Can Use Immediately To Make Your Data Stand Out (Data Analysis With Excel Book 3)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Excel Importing & Exporting Text Data: Quickly Turn Raw Data Into Excel Tables (Data Analysis With Excel)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Microarray Image and Data Analysis: Theory and Practice (Digital Imaging and Computer Vision)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Survival Models and Data Analysis
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Risk Assessment and Decision Analysis with Bayesian Networks
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Empirical Modeling and Data Analysis for Engineers and Applied Scientists
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Optimizing OLTP and Data Warehousing with SQL Server 2014
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Problem Solving and Data Analysis Using Minitab: A Clear and Easy Guide to Six Sigma Methodology
- 2017-09-17Data Analysis with Excel
- 2017-09-16Data Analysis with Excel
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Excel with Excel Pivot Tables!
- 2018-01-04[PDF] DESCRIPTIVE STATISTICS and EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS OF DATA with MATLAB
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Data Analysis with Python and Pandas
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Handbook of Univariate and Multivariate Data Analysis with IBM SPSS, Second Edition
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Introduction to Data Analysis with R for Forensic Scientists (International Forensic Science and Investigation)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Statistics and Data Analysis for Financial Engineering: with R examples (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Functional Data Analysis with R and MATLAB (Use R!)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.