[PDF] Amyloid and Related Disorders: Surgical Pathology and Clinical Correlations (Current Clinical Pathology)
Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Maria M. Picken MD PhD FASN, Ahmet Dogan and Guillermo A. Herrera | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 444 | ISBN: 1607613883 | ISBN13: 9781607613886 |
Description: Abnormal proteins are known to be associated with various pathologies. Most notably, these include amyloidoses, monoclonal protein deposits associated with plasma cell dyscrasia/multiple myeloma, cryoglobulins and various related organized and non-organized deposits. Amyloid and Related Disorders presents an overview of the most recent developments in this area including clinical presentation, etiology, pathogenesis, and differential diagnosis. The rationale for various therapies, including transplantation, is discussed and tissue diagnosis (its pitfalls and strategies for avoiding them) and laboratory support are included. The involvement of all major organ systems including renal/genitourinary, cardiac, gastrointestinal, pulmonary, peripheral nerve/central nervous system, soft tissue and bone marrow pathology is covered. This approach provides a unifying concept of these pathologic processes, which have systemic involvement, and which have, hitherto, not been universally appreciated. Awareness of these diseases among a wider audience of pathologists may increase the rate of their diagnosis as well as that of earlier diagnosis. This volume will be invaluable to specialized and general pathologists as well as cytopathologists other medical professionals may also benefit from this concise update on the systemic amyloidoses.
Amyloid and Related Disorders: Surgical Pathology and Clinical Correlations (Current Clinical Pathology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34931
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Amyloid and Related Disorders: Surgical Pathology and Clinical Correlations
- 2014-03-25Amyloid and Related Disorders: Surgical Pathology and Clinical Correlations (Current Clinical Pathology) (repost)
- 2012-08-01Amyloid and Related Disorders: Surgical Pathology and Clinical Correlations [Repost]
- 2012-04-10Amyloid and Related Disorders: Surgical Pathology and Clinical Correlations (Current Clinical Pathology)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Amyloid and Amyloidosis
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Foot and Mouth Disease: Current Perspectives
- 2017-12-23[PDF] History and Clinical Examination at a Glance
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, 2nd edition (Medical Masterclass)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Real and Stochastic Analysis: Current Trends
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Antiplatelet and Anticoagulation Therapy (Current Cardiovascular Therapy)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Cosmetic and Clinical Applications of Botox and Dermal Fillers
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Personality and Individual Differences: Current Directions
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Forensic and Clinical Applications of Solid Phase Extraction (Forensic Science and Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Autism and Developmental Disabilities: Current Practices and Issues (Advances in Special Education)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Genomics and Clinical Medicine (Oxford Monographs on Medical Genetics)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Nervous System (Cambridge Illustrated Surgical Pathology)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 12/E (LANGE Basic Science)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Halophiles and Hypersaline Environments: Current Research and Future Trends
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.