Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: S. V. Mahadevan | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 910 | ISBN: 0521747767 | ISBN13: 9780521747769 |
Description: Building on the strengths of its award-winning predecessor, this new edition of An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine is a must-have resource for individuals training and practising in this challenging specialty. Guided by the patient's chief complaint, this text presents a concise, methodical approach to patient evaluation, management and problem solving in the Emergency Department. Unlike other textbooks, which elaborate on known diagnoses, this extraordinary book approaches clinical problems as clinicians approach patients - without full knowledge of the final diagnosis. Fully revised and updated, the second edition includes new chapters on sepsis, bleeding, burns, neonatal, alcohol-related, and dental emergencies. Stunning full-color chapters include clinical images (photographs, ECGs and radiologic studies), detailed illustrations and practical tables. Written and edited by experienced educators, researchers, and practitioners in Emergency Medicine, this text is core reading for students and residents, and an important resource for practising emergency physicians, faculty, and other healthcare providers.
An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine, 2 edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35008
- 2014-02-14An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine, 2 edition
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine - S. Mahadevan, G. Garmel (Cambridge, 2005)
- 2017-03-1900487-An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine - S. Mahadevan, G. Garmel (Cambridge, 2005)
- 2013-05-07Cambridge - An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine 
- 2013-01-23An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine (Repost)
- 2007-06-13An Introduction to Clinical Emergency Medicine: Guide for Practitioners in the Emergency Department
- 2017-11-07[PDF] CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Emergency Medicine, Seventh Edition
- 2016-12-29[PDF] CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Emergency Medicine, Seventh Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Clinical Emergency Medicine (Lange Medical Books)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine (6th edition) - Removed
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Clinical Emergency Medicine (Lange Medical Books)
- 2011-12-09Challenging and Emerging Conditions in Emergency Medicine
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Atlas of Emergency Medicine, Third Edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Atlas of Emergency Medicine, Second Edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Just the Facts in Emergency Medicine
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine (Oxford American Handbooks of Medicine)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] An Introduction to Male Reproductive Medicine
- 2017-12-29[PDF] An Introduction to Clinical Research
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Introduction to Clinical Psychology, 3rd Canadian Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.