Posted on 2017-10-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Russil Durrant | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 410 | ISBN: 1843923777 | ISBN13: 9781843923770 |
Description: Crime is a topic that is of considerable interest to policy-makers, politicians and the public alike. We want to know what factors can explain the nature and prevalence of crime in society and use this knowledge to better develop approaches for managing criminal behaviour. This book provides a comprehensive overview of approaches to understanding crime and criminal behaviour, with a focus on psychological perspectives. A wide range of different types of criminal behaviour are considered, including juvenile crime, violent offending, sexual offending, collective violence and drug use. For each type of offence a clear overview of key conceptual and methodological issues is provided, along with a detailed consideration of the major theoretical approaches that have been developed. The book concludes by considering how our theoretical understanding of crime can inform our responses to criminal behaviour in terms of punishment, prevention and rehabilitation. Key features of the book include: an in-depth coverage of a broad range of different types of criminal behaviour inclusion of a diverse range of different theoretical perspectives accessibly written, with extensive use of case studies, boxes and activities an extensive use of up-to-date references that highlight the current state of knowledge in the field of criminal psychology. This book should be of interest to students, academics, researchers and practitioners with an interest in criminal behaviour, and is particularly suitable for undergraduate courses in criminal psychology, forensic psychology and psychological criminology.
An Introduction to Criminal Psychology.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32660
- 2019-04-15Introduction to Criminal Psychology
- 2018-07-29An Introduction to Criminal Psychology, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-27[PDF] An Introduction to Social Psychology
- 2017-11-21[PDF] An Introduction to Cognitive Psychology: Processes and disorders
- 2017-10-19[PDF] An introduction to Health Psychology (2nd edition)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] An Introduction to Buddhist Psychology
- 2017-01-13[PDF] An introduction to Health Psychology (2nd edition)
- 2016-07-02An Introduction to Criminal Psychology
- 2018-01-28[PDF] An Introduction to Work and Organizational Psychology
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Introduction to Criminal Justice, Sixth Edition
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Introduction to Forensic Psychology: Essentials for Law Enforcement
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Research Methods in Clinical Psychology: An Introduction for Students and Practitioners
- 2018-01-08[PDF] An Introduction to Transnational Criminal Law
- 2018-01-07[PDF] A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology (Short Introductions to the Therapy Professions)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] An Introduction to Contemporary Work Psychology
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Introduction to Clinical Psychology, 3rd Canadian Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Criminal Psychology and Forensic Technology: A Collaborative Approach to Effective Profiling
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Introduction to Political Psychology (Psychology Press)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Criminal Psychology: A Beginner's Guide (Beginner's Guides)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.