Posted on 2017-11-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jean-Michel Rendu | Category: Geology | Language: English | Page: 168 | ISBN: 0873353935 | ISBN13: 9780873353939 |
Description: An Introduction to Cut-off Grade Estimation examines one of the most important calculations in the mining industry. Cut-off grades are essential to determining the economic feasibility and mine life of a project. Profitability and socioeconomic impact of mining operations are influenced by the choice of cut-off grades. Cut-off grades play a key role in estimating mineral reserves that can be publicly reported. This new edition is easier to read and of greater practical interest to practitioners. The relationship between optimization of net present value, capacity constraints, and opportunity cost is explained in greater detail. A new section discusses blending strategies, which play a critical role in an increasing number of mining operations. Author Jean-Michel Rendu, an internationally recognized expert in the management, estimation, and public reporting of mineral resources, provides practical insights. As a manager in major mining companies, a consultant, and an educator, Rendu has acquired considerable experience in all aspects of mining engineering, experience that was incorporated into this publication. This is a must-read for mine managers, analysts, geologists, mining engineers, and public policymakers who want to stay on the leading edge of their profession.
An Introduction to Cut-Off Grade Estimation, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33216
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Glencoe Introduction to Physical Science, Grade 8, Student Edition (GLEN SCI: INTRO PHYSICAL SCI)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Glencoe Introduction to Physical Science, Grade 8, Student Edition (GLEN SCI: INTRO PHYSICAL SCI)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] An Introduction to Atmospheric Physics, Volume 25, Second Edition (International Geophysics)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] An Introduction to Signal Detection and Estimation (Springer Texts in Electrical Engineering)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] An Introduction to Signal Detection and Estimation (Springer Texts in Electrical Engineering)
- 2018-09-08Glencoe Introduction to Physical Science, Grade 8, Student Edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] A Walk Through Combinatorics: An Introduction to Enumeration and Graph Theory (Second Edition)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] An Introduction To the American Legal System, 4 edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] An Introduction to the Philosophy of Mind,1 edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Introduction to Supply Chain Management Technologies, Second Edition (Resource Management)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Introduction to Simulink with Engineering Applications, Second Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Cardiac CT Made Easy: An Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography, Second Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms (2nd Edition)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-21[PDF] An Introduction to the Study of Education, 4 edition
- 2017-12-21[PDF] An Introduction to the Physiology of Hearing: Fourth Edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] An Introduction to the Philosophy of Art, 2 edition
- 2017-12-15[PDF] An Introduction to Formal Languages and Automata, 5th Edition
- 2017-11-30[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers, 6 Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.