Posted on 2017-12-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Maria do Rosario Grossinho, Stepan Agop Tersian | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 144194849X |
Description: The book is intended to be an introduction to critical point theory and its applications to differential equations. Although the related material can be found in other books, the authors of this volume have had the following goals in mind: [list][*]To present a survey of existing minimax theorems, [*]To give applications to elliptic differential equations in bounded domains, [*]To consider the dual variational method for problems with continuous and discontinuous nonlinearities, [*]To present some elements of critical point theory for locally Lipschitz functionals and give applications to fourth-order differential equations with discontinuous nonlinearities, [*]To study homoclinic solutions of differential equations via the variational methods. [/list]The contents of the book consist of seven chapters, each one divided into several sections. Audience: Graduate and post-graduate students as well as specialists in the fields of differential equations, variational methods and optimization.
An Introduction to Minimax Theorems and Their Applications to Differential Equations.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34531
- 2014-03-28An Introduction to Minimax Theorems and Their Applications to Differential Equations (Repost)
- 2013-10-30An Introduction to Minimax Theorems and Their Applications to Differential Equations
- 2017-11-15[PDF] An Introduction to Sieve Methods and Their Applications (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] An Introduction to Variational Inequalities and Their Applications (Classics in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] An introduction to variational inequalities and their applications, Volume 88 (Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] An introduction to variational inequalities and their applications, Volume 88 (Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Mathematics of Logic: A Guide to Completeness Theorems and their Applications
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Introduction to Finite Fields and Their Applications
- 2017-10-31[PDF] An Introduction to Noncommutative Spaces and Their Geometries (Lecture Notes in Physics Monographs)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Fixed Point Theorems and Their Applications
- 2008-09-25[request]An Introduction to Variational Inequalities and Their Applications
- 2018-12-19An Introduction to Random Currents and Their Applications
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Micro Irrigation Management: Technological Advances and Their Applications (Innovations and Challenges in Micro Irrigation)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] An Introduction to Kolmogorov Complexity and Its Applications (Texts in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] An Introduction to Galois Cohomology and its Applications (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Novel Advances in Microsystems Technologies and Their Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Nonlinear Analysis and its Applications to Differential Equations (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] An Introduction to Projective Geometry and Its Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Type-2 Fuzzy Neural Networks and Their Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.