[PDF] Analysing Teaching-Learning Interactions in Higher Education: Accounting for Structure and Agency
Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul Ashwin | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 176 | ISBN: 0826494188 | ISBN13: 9780826494184 |
Description: Whilst current research into teaching and learning offers many insights into the experiences of academics and students in higher education, it has two significant shortcomings. It does not highlight the dynamic ways in which students and academics impact on each other in teaching-learning interactions or the ways in which these interactions are shaped by wider social processes. This book offers critical insight into existing perspectives on researching teaching and learning in higher education and argues that alternative perspectives are required in order to account for structure and agency in teaching-learning interactions in higher education. In considering four alternative perspectives, it examines the ways in which teaching-learning interactions are shaped by teaching-learning environments, student and academic identities, disciplinary knowledge practices and institutional cultures. It concludes by examining the conceptual and methodological implications of these analyses of teaching-learning interactions and provides the reader with an invaluable guide to alternative ways of conceptualising and researching teaching and learning in higher education.
Analysing Teaching-Learning Interactions in Higher Education: Accounting for Structure and Agency.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35013
- 2014-02-10Analysing Teaching-Learning Interactions in Higher Education: Accounting for Structure and Agency
- 2018-11-27Assessment of Learning Outcomes in Higher Education Cross-National Comparisons and Perspectives
- 2012-03-15Physical and Virtual Learning Spaces in Higher Education: Concepts for the Modern Learning
- 2012-03-14Mike Keppell, Kay Souter, Matthew Riddle, "Physical and Virtual Learning Spaces in Higher Education: Concepts for the Modern Learning"
- 2011-09-01Interactions in Online Education: Implications for Theory and Practice (The Open and Flexible Learning Series) - Removed
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Understanding Nonverbal Learning Disabilities A Common-Sense Guide for Parents and Professionals (JKP Essentials Series)
- 2011-06-27Interactions in Online Education: Implications for Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Market for Learning: Leading Transparent Higher Education - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Big Data and Learning Analytics in Higher Education: Current Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Curriculum Models for the 21st Century: Using Learning Technologies in Higher Education - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Advanced Musical Performance: Investigations in Higher Education Learning (Sempre Studies in the Psychology of Music)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Assessing the Role of Mobile Technologies and Distance Learning in Higher Education (Advances in Mobile and Distance Learning)
- 2018-06-05Authentic Learning Environments In Higher Education
- 2018-02-26Higher Education Exchange between America and the Middle East in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Books in the Digital Age: The Transformation of Academic and Higher Education Publishing in Britain and the United States
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Higher Education: Handbook of Theory and Research: Volume 26
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Success in Higher Education: Transitions to, within and from University - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Higher Education: Handbook of Theory and Research: Volume 25
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Changing Governance in Universities: Italian Higher Education in Comparative Perspective (Palgrave Studies in Global Higher Education) [Italian] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.