Posted on 2017-10-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: C. G. Jung | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 200 | ISBN: 0691098972 | ISBN13: 9780691098975 |
Description: For C. G. Jung, 1925 was a watershed year. He turned fifty, visited the Pueblo Indians of New Mexico and the tribesmen of East Africa, published his first book on the principles of analytical psychology meant for the lay public, and gave the first of his formal seminars in English. The seminar, conducted in weekly meetings during the spring and summer, began with a notably personal account of the development of his thinking from 1896 up to his break with Freud in 1912. It moved on to discussions of the basic tenets of analytical psychology the collective unconscious, typology, the archetypes, and the anima/animus theory. In the elucidation of that theory, Jung analyzed in detail the symbolism in Rider Haggard's She and other novels. Besides these literary paradigms, he made use of case material, examples in the fine arts, and diagrams.
Analytical Psychology: Notes of the Seminar Given in 1925 (Jung Seminars).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32879
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Analytical Psychology in Exile: The Correspondence of C. G. Jung and Erich Neumann (Philemon Foundation Series)
- 2018-11-13Introduction to Jungian Psychology Notes of the Seminar on Analytical Psychology Given in 1925
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga : Notes of the Seminar Given in 1932 by C.G. Jung
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Children's Dreams: Notes from the Seminar Given in 1936-1940 (Jung Seminars)
- 2018-10-31Children's Dreams Notes from the Seminar Given in 1936-1940
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Analytical Psychology and German Classical Aesthetics: Goethe, Schiller, and Jung, Volume 1: The Development of the Personality (v. 1) [German]
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Analytical Psychology in a Changing World: The search for self, identity and community
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Analytical Psychology in a Changing World: The search for self, identity and community
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Analytical Finance: Volume I: The Mathematics of Equity Derivatives, Markets, Risk and Valuation
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Analytical Psychology: Contemporary Perspectives in Jungian Analysis (Advancing Theory in Therapy)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Human Psychology 101: Understanding The Human Mind And What Makes People Tick
- 2018-01-13[PDF] CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY: PSYCHOPATHOLOGY THROUGH THE LIFESPAN
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Positive Psychology Coaching: Putting the Science of Happiness to Work for Your Clients
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Elliptic Curves: Notes from Postgraduate Lectures Given in Lausanne 1971/72 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Analytical Techniques for Studying the Physical Properties of Lipid Emulsions (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Leaving Orbit: Notes from the Last Days of American Spaceflight
- 2009-02-22Analytical Psychology and German Classical Aesthetics: Goethe, Schiller and Jung. Volume 1.: The Development of the Personality - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Hamiltonian Dynamics - Theory and Applications: Lectures given at the C.I.M.E. Summer School held in Cetraro, Italy, July 1-10, 1999 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Arithmetic Theory of Elliptic Curves: Lectures given at the 3rd Session of the Centro Internazionale Matematico Estivo (C.I.M.E.)held in Cetaro, Italy, July 12-19, 1997 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.