[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Golf Workout
Posted on 2017-12-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Philip Striano Dr. | Category: Sport | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 1628736356 | ISBN13: 9781628736359 |
Description: There are few things more satisfying than a great round of golf. But the joy and thrill of golf are often marred by injuries that can bother you for weeks and ruin your game. A strong, fluid golf swing uses muscles in the legs, hips, lower back, and shouldersâ€”all areas prone to serious, painful injury. Thatâ€™s why every golfer needs to read Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers, which offers expert advice on how to maximize your game without the risk of getting hurt. Taking you through stretches that both warm you up before a game and cool you down after, Dr. Philip Striano focuses on working the primary muscles involved in the mechanics of the golf swingâ€”stance, backswing, transition, downswing, and follow-throughâ€”as well as the secondary muscle groups that help support and balance you. Alongside each exercise are detailed, true-to-life anatomical illustrations showing which muscles of the body are targeted. A handy guide lets you know the exerciseâ€™s benefits and cautions, along with tips on perfecting your form. With a series of sample workouts that show you how to devise a training program to suit your unique goals, Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers is the ultimate reference for anyone wanting to improve their game by improving their fitness.
Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Golf Workout.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34553
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Bicycle Workouts
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Yoga: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Yoga Practice
- 2016-11-30Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Cyclists A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your B...
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The DSLR Field Guide: The essential guide to getting the most from your camera
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Photographer's DSLR Pocketbook: The Essential Guide to Getting the Most from Your Camera
- 2018-11-01The Beginner's Photography Guide The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from your Digital Camera, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-04The Beginner's Photography Guide - The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from your D
- 2017-11-21[PDF] MadCap Flare for Programmers: A guide to getting the most from Flare
- 2017-10-11[PDF] High Performance Oracle Database Applications: Performance and Tuning Techniques for Getting the Most from Your Oracle Database
- 2019-03-24MadCap Flare for Programmers A guide to getting the most from Flare
- 2018-08-04The Beginners Photography Guide: The Ultimate Manual For Getting the Most From your Digital Camera
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Action Camera Handbook: Getting the Most From Your Action Camera
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Getting The Most From Your Smartphone: Quick Guide: Simple, Fast & Easy Strategies
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Flax Cookbook - Recipes and Strategies for Getting the Most from the Most Powerful Plant on the Planet
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Secrets of Excel - Excel Guide: Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering the Most Widely Used Spreadsheet Software in the Market and become an excel pro
- 2019-07-26!@(Nice) - Why You Should Read The Sewing Machine Embroiderer's Bible: Get the Most from Your Machine with Embroidery Designs and Inbuilt Decorative Stitches by Elizabeth Keegan Online or Download [#PDF #EPUB #MOBI]
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Photographer's Guide to the Sony DSC-HX80 and HX90V: Getting the Most from Sony's Pocketable Superzoom Cameras
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Life Is Short And So Is This Book: Brief Thoughts On Making The Most Of Your Life (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Getting the Most from Instagram
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.