[PDF] Ancient Near East 12th-10th .. AOAT 392 Proceedings of the International Conference held at the University of Haifa, 2-5 May, 2010
Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gershon Galil | Publisher: Ugarit Verlag | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 621 | ISBN: 3868350667 | ISBN13: 9783868350661 |
Description: The history of the ancient Near East in the 12th-10th centuries BCE is still an unsolved riddle. At times the veil is lifted and tiny components of this elaborate puzzle glow in a new light. But many questions are as yet unanswered, and most details are still vague. Nevertheless, the broad outlines of this age are fairly well agreed by most scholars: the three superpowers Egypt, Hatti and Assyria gradually lost their hold and their influence in the area: first the Hittites, just after 1200 BCE, and a few dozens of years later, Egypt and Assyria. Historians generally concur that after the reign of Tukulti-Ninurta I (1243-1208 BCE), Assyria plunged into a prolonged decline, gradually losing its western territories to the Aramaean invaders. () The studies presented in this book touch on diverse aspects of human activities (political, social, economic, and cultural), and refer to different parts of the ancient Near East: from Melid and Hanigalbat in the north to Egypt and Kush in the south and from Assyria and Babylonia in the East to the Kingdom of Taita and (southern) Philistia in the west. They do though center mainly on the Bible and the history of ancient Israel and its western and eastern neighbors, as compared with other ancient Near Eastern cultures. The papers present an extensive vista of views-from biblical and archaeological perspectives and indeed most of them were written from an inter disciplinary standpoint.
Ancient Near East 12th-10th .. AOAT 392 Proceedings of the International Conference held at the University of Haifa, 2-5 May, 2010.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34379
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Finite Reductive Groups: Related Structures and Representations: Proceedings of an International Conference held in Luminy, France (Progress in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Dynamic Stability of Structures: Proceedings of an International Conference Held at Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Ancient Near East: The Basics
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Ancient Near East: The Basics
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Writings and Speech in Israelite and Ancient Near Eastern Prophecy (Summer Institute of Linguistics and the University of Texas)
- 2010-05-08On Art in the Ancient Near East Volume II (Culture and History of the Ancient Near East)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Structure, Image, Ornament - Architectural Sculpture in the Greek World: Proceedings of an International Conference held at the American School of Classical Studies, 27-28 November 2004
- 2018-01-15[PDF] A Handbook on Biotelemetry and Radio Tracking: Proceedings of an International Conference on Telemetry and Radio Tracking in Biology and Medicine, Oxford, 20-22 March 1979
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Genius of Archimedes 23 Centuries of Influence on Mathematics, Science and Engineering: Proceedings of an International Conference held at ... (History of Mechanism and Machine Science) - Removed
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Fusion Reactions Below the Coulomb Barrier: Proceedings of an International Conference Held at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, June 13-15, 1984 (Springer Lecture Notes in Phy - Removed
- 2016-10-20The Ancient Near East in the 12th-10th Centuries BCE Culture and History
- 2012-12-11The Ancient Near East in the 12th-10th Centuries BCE: Culture and History
- 2018-01-30[PDF] What Makes Civilization? The Ancient Near East and the Future of the West - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Dust or Dew: Immortality in the Ancient Near East and in Psalm 49
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Focus on Fortifications: New Research on Fortifications in the Ancient Mediterranean and the Near East (Fokus Fortifikation Studies 2 / Monographs of the Danish Insitute at Athens)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Security for Debt in Ancient Near Eastern Law (Culture and History of the Ancient Near East)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] On Art in the Ancient Near East (Culture and History of the Ancient Near East)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Armies of the Ancient Near East, 3000 B. C. To 539 B. C. : Organisation, Tactics, Dress and Equipment
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Margins of Writing, Origins of Cultures: New Approaches to Writing and Reading in the Ancient Near East. Papers from a Symposium held February 25-26, 2005 (Oriental Institute Seminars)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.