Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: J. Paul Cardle | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 202 | ISBN: 1542885841 | ISBN13: 9781542885843 |
Description: This book covers Android app design fundamentals in Android Studio using Java programming language. The author assumes you have no experience in app development. The book starts with the installation of the required development environment and setting up the emulators. Then, the simplest "Hello World" app is developed step by step. In the next chapter, basics of the Java programming language are given with practical examples. Screenshots and code snippets are clearly given in the book to guide the reader. After the Java lecture, 6 complete Android apps are developed again by step by step instructions.Each code line is explained. As the reader follows the development of the example apps, he/she will learn designing user interfaces, connecting interface objects to code, developing efficient Java code and testing the app on emulators and real devices. The sample apps developed in this book are as follows: 1. Headlight app: Learn the basics of app development and use buttons in your code. 2. Body mass index (BMI) calculator app: Using input boxes, performing calculations and displaying the results on the screen. 3. Simple dice roller app: Using random number generator functions, including images in your project, displaying images on the screen and changing the displayed image programmatically. 4. The compass app: Accessing the magnetic field sensor, setting required permissions, extracting the direction angle and animating a compass figure. 5. Show my location app: Creating a map project, setting required permissions, accessing GPS device and showing real time location on the map. 6. S.O.S. sender app: Adding SMS functionality, setting required permissions and sending real time location using SMS. This book includes 146 figures and 114 code snippets that are used to explain app development concepts clearly. Full resolution colour figures and project files can be viewed and downloaded from the the book's website: www.android-java.website.
Android App Development in Android Studio: Java + Android Edition For Beginners.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35550
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Android Programming for Beginners: Build your first App in 30 minutes!
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Android Programming for Beginners
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mobile App Development with Android
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Android 6 for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach (3rd Edition) (Deitel Developer Series)
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Android 6 for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach (3rd Edition) (Deitel Developer Series)
- 2018-10-30Android Programming for Beginners: Learn all the Java and Android skills you need to start making powerful mobile applications
- 2018-01-31[PDF] iOS App Development: Notifications
- 2018-01-28[PDF] watchOS App Development Notifications
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Android Apps for Absolute Beginners: Covering Android 7, 4th Edition
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Android Tablets for Seniors in easy steps, 3rd Edition: Covers Android 7.0 Nougat
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Mobile App Development with Ionic 2: Cross-Platform Apps with Ionic 2, Angular 2, and Cordova
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Android Apps for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Android Tablets For Dummies
- 2017-12-29[PDF] iOS App Development For Dummies
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Android Phones For Dummies
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Web App Development Book: Guide to Ember.js
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Android Phones For Dummies 4th Edition
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Android Phones For Dummies, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-03[PDF] SharePoint 2010 Development with Visual Studio 2010
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.