[PDF] Android Beginners User Guide for Tablets: Also Suits Phones & Google TV: All Android Versions Including Latest 6.0 Marshmallow
Posted on 2017-11-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Chris Gornall | Category: Hardware | Language: English | Page: 136 | ISBN: B018ET7E02 |
Description: The guide is packed with all the essentials you will need, and contains almost 250 icons and illustrations to help a beginner use an android device . The LOOK INSIDE feature previews extracts from throughout the guide, not only the beginning, to give you a better idea of the contents. The updated guide now includes the latest Android version 6.0 which Google has called Marshmallow and is aimed at readers who have never operated any Android device previously. The original version sold over 1500 copies through only two outlets in the last year with an almost 100% feedback. Feedback included words such as- a lifesaver, worth every penny, just right for beginners, well written, clear instructions, brilliant book. The most critical information, which a beginner needs, is explained in detail, click by click, generally in the order that the reader needs it, in the early parts of the guide, plus many links are provided to other external user guides for selected apps, which the reader can consult later. At the end of the guide is a three page summary of the icons and controls used in navigating the Android system, to serve as a reference chart for future use. ABOUT THE AUTHOR - Having retired 3 years ago, after 30 years in export sales, marketing and IT, I looked around for something to fill in my time. I love technology and having owned countless Android smart phones, tablets and Android TV units, I felt there was a need for beginners' user guides, so I wrote this. I do hope that you will consider purchasing it. Thanks! CONTENTS: Introduction The Main Icons & Navigation Controls Practising Some of the Basic Controls Getting to Know Your Device Additional Sources of Information Switching on for the First Time Overcoming any Screen Lock (Touchscreen Devices) Connecting to Your Wireless Network Adjusting Your Most Important Settings Overview of Email & Importing Contacts Lock Screen Quick Settings Menu Notification Settings - Android 5.0 Onwards Desktop Screens Contacts App Phone App Text Messaging App Gmail App User Guide Android 6.0 Marshmallow Transferring Data from Windows PC to Your Device Cloud Storage File Management Google Play Store Some of the Best Apps Web Browsers Creating Web Page Desktop Shortcuts Smartphones- Avoiding Excess Data Charges Smartphones - Preventing Unauthorised Use Smartphones - Lost Or Stolen Choosing Your Next Android Device Navigation Control Icons Summary
Android Beginners User Guide for Tablets: Also Suits Phones & Google TV: All Android Versions Including Latest 6.0 Marshmallow.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33015
- 2017-11-24[PDF] XBMC Kodi User Guide For Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire HD & HDX Tablets: 2800 Free Movie & TV Channels: Updated Regularly, Also Suits Windows, Android, Apple, Linux, & Raspberry Devices
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Android Tablet Beginners User Guide: Includes Email Support: All Android Versions Including Latest 7.0 Nougat
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Samsung Phone & Tablet Beginners User Guide: Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, & Others: All Android Versions Including NEW 5.0 Lollipop
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Arduino: Arduino User Guide for Operating system, Programming, Projects and More! (raspberry pi 2, xml, c , ruby, html, projects, php, programming, ... php, sql, Mainframes, Minicomputer)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] AWS Lambda: The Ultimate User Guide for Beginners To Serverless Microservice
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Powershell : 2017 Simple User Guide For Beginners
- 2017-12-10[PDF] AWS Lambda: A Complete User Guide for Beginners To Serverless Microservice
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Chinese Phone & Tablet Beginners User Guide: All Android Versions 4.0 Thru 5.0 Lollipop: Asus Cubot Huawei Iocean Jiayu Lenovo Oppo Oneplus Star THL Xiaomi Zopo ZTE & Others
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, & S3 Beginners User Guide: All Android versions Including New 5.0 Lollipop
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Amazon Fire HD 6, HD 7, HDX 7, & HDX 8.9 Tablet User Guide For Seniors & Beginners: Includes XBMC Kodi Fire TV & Tablet User Guide: 2800 Free Movie & TV Addons
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Office 2016 for Beginners, 2nd Edition. The Premiere User Guide for Work, Home & Play.: Cheat Sheets Edition: Hacks, Tips, Shortcuts & Tricks.
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Linux Mint 18: Guide for Beginners
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Control Engineering: A Guide for Beginners 1996
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Bdsm Basics for Beginners - A Guide for Dominants and Submissives Starting to Explore the Lifestyle
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Java: The Complete Guide for Beginners to Learn Java Programming FAST (java, java for beginners, java programming for beginners, java programming, ... crash course, java workbook, java handbook)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Help Me! Guide to the iPhone 7: Step-by-Step User Guide for the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iOS 10
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Practical OPNET User Guide for Computer Network Simulation
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Hacking: Hacking Practical Guide for Beginners
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Sharks: The Complete Guide For Beginners & Early Learning (Wonderful Discoveries Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.