Posted on 2017-12-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bruno Christ, Jana Oerlecke | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 392 | ISBN: 1493914529 | ISBN13: 9781493914524 |
Description: In Animal Models for Stem Cell Therapy: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail disease models of hepatic, cardiovascular, neurological diseases, connective and contractile tissue. Chapters focus on a wide range of diseases and application of different kinds of stem cells and reprogrammed tissue cells (iPS). Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Animal Models for Stem Cell Therapy: Methods and Protocols, covers interest of basic scientists and clinicians to assess the biological as well as the therapeutic potential of stem cell therapy.
Animal Models for Stem Cell Therapy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34636
- 2012-01-30Animal Models for Assessing Countermeasures to Bioterrorism Agents - Committee On Animal Models For Assessing Countermeasures To Bioterrorism Agents
- 2012-01-03Animal Models for Assessing Countermeasures to Bioterrorism Agents - Committee On Animal Models For Assessing Countermeasures To Bioterrorism Agents
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Biomaterials for Stem Cell Therapy: State of Art and Vision for the Future
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Advanced Surfaces for Stem Cell Research (Advanced Material Series)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Animal Models for Human Cancer, Volume 69: Discovery and Development of Novel Therapeutics (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Animal Models for Retinal Diseases (Neuromethods)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Bone marrow stem cell therapy for stroke - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Stem Cell Therapy for Organ Failure - Removed
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Embryonic Stem Cell Therapy for Osteo-Degenerative Diseases: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2012-05-16Autologous And Cancer Stem Cell Gene Therapy
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Animal Models and Human Reproduction: Cell and Molecular Approaches with Reference to Human Reproduction
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Advances in Stem Cell Therapy: Bench to Bedside (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Animal Origami for the Enthusiast: Step-by-Step Instructions in Over 900 Diagrams/25 Original Models (Dover Origami Papercraft)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Artificial Cells: Biotechnology, Nanomedicine, Regenerative Medicine, Blood Substitutes, Bioencapsulation, Cell/Stem Cell Therapy
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Stem Cell Therapy in Lysosomal Storage Diseases (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Autologous And Cancer Stem Cell Gene Therapy (Progress in Gene Therapy)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Becoming Immortal: Combining Cloning and Stem-Cell Therapy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.