Posted on 2017-12-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Zeynep Ustunol | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 528 | ISBN: 111994449X | ISBN13: 9781119944492 |
Description: Food proteins are of great interest, not only because of their nutritional importance and their functionality in foods, but also for their detrimental effects. Although proteins from milk, meats (including fish and poultry), eggs, cereals, legumes, and oilseeds have been the traditional sources of protein in the human diet, potentially any proteins from a biological source could serve as a food protein. The primary role of protein in the diet is to provide the building materials for the synthesis of muscle and other tissues, and they play a critical role in many biological processes. They are also responsible for food texture, color, and flavor. Today, food proteins are extracted, modified, and incorporated into processed foods to impart specific functional properties. They can also have adverse effects in the diet: proteins, such as walnuts, pecans, almonds, and cashews, soybean, wheat, milk, egg, crustacean, and fish proteins can be powerful allergens for some people. Applied Food Protein Chemistry is an applied reference which reviews the properties of food proteins and provides inâ€“depth information on important plant and animal proteins consumed around the world. The book is grouped into three sections: (1) overview of food proteins, (2) plant proteins, and (3) animal proteins. Each chapter discusses world production, distribution, utilization, physicochemical properties, and the functional properties of each protein, as well as its food applications. The authors for each of the chapters are carefully selected experts in the field. This book will be a valuable reference tool for those who work on food proteins. It will also be an important text on applied food protein chemistry for upperâ€“level students and graduate students of food science programs.
Applied Food Protein Chemistry.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34112
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Techniques in Protein Chemistry, Volume 8 (Vol 8)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Techniques in Protein Chemistry, Volume 8 (Vol 8)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Food Lipids: Chemistry, Nutrition, and Biotechnology, Fourth Edition (Food Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Applied Genomics of Foodborne Pathogens (Food Microbiology and Food Safety)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Drug Discovery and Design, Volume 56 (Advances in Protein Chemistry)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Peptide and Protein Vaccines, Volume 99 (Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Applied gamma-ray spectrometry, (International series of monographs in analytical chemistry, v. 41)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Applied Physical Chemistry (A Macmillan chemistry text)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Applied Chemistry: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Applied Photochemistry: When Light Meets Molecules (Lecture Notes in Chemistry)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Application of Solution Protein Chemistry to Biotechnology (Protein Science)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Applied Dairy Microbiology, Second Edition (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Prion Proteins, Volume 57 (Advances in Protein Chemistry)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Applied Manure and Nutrient Chemistry for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Nomenclature of Organic Chemistry: IUPAC Recommendations and Preferred Names 2013 (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Applied Chemistry: A Textbook for Engineers and Technologists
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Virus Structure, Volume 64 (Advances in Protein Chemistry)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Membrane Proteins, Volume 63 (Advances in Protein Chemistry)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Principles of Protein X-Ray Crystallography (Springer Advanced Texts in Chemistry)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.