Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Clement A. Ogaja | Category: GPS | Language: English | Page: 222 | ISBN: 0784411506 | ISBN13: 9780784411506 |
Description: Applied GPS for Engineers and Project Managers introduces civil engineers especially those who are not already licensed surveyors to the fundamental principles of global positioning technology (GPS). This book covers GPS basics, including positioning and measuring principles, techniques to improve accuracy, and an analysis of low-cost versus high-precision systems. Subsequent chapters explain the considerations for selecting and implementing a GPS system and then demonstrate specific applications of GPS in a variety of engineering situations, including monitoring the health of structures, robotics and machine control, maritime operations, material tracking in large construction sites, site control and design, and monitoring geohazards. This book will be valuable for all civil engineers interested in benefiting from the use of GPS technologies.
Applied GPS for Engineers and Project Managers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34720
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Using Commercial Contracts: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Project Managers
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Applied Statistics for Engineers and Scientists, 3 edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Applied Mathematics for Engineers and Physicists: Third Edition
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Applied Maple for Engineers and Scientists (Artech House Computer Science Library)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Special Functions for Engineers and Applied Mathmaticians
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Methods of Applied Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Dictionary of Applied Math for Engineers and Scientists (Comprehensive Dictionary of Mathematics)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The ABCs of Evaluation: Timeless Techniques for Program and Project Managers
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Essentials of Applied Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition (Synthesis Lectures on Engineering)
- 2018-12-04Applied Maple for Engineers and Scientists (Artech House Computer Science Library)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Intelligent Systems for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition (Electronic Engineering Systems)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Business Skills for Engineers and Technologists (IIE Core Textbooks Series)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Applied Electrotechnology for Engineers
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Applied mechanics for engineers
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Applied Statistics for Economics and Business
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Engineers and Scientists 3: Fourier Analysis, Partial Differential Equations and Variational Methods (v. 3)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Applied Statistics for Business and Management using Microsoft Excel
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Sixth Edition
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Introductory Bioelectronics: For Engineers and Physical Scientists
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.