Posted on 2018-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marco Schwartz, Stefan Buttigieg | Publisher: Packt Publishing, (December 31, 2014) | Category: Hardware | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1784390380 | ISBN13: 9781784390389 |
Description: About This Book Learn how to interface with and control Arduino using Android devices Discover how you can utilize the combined power of Android and Arduino for your own projects Practical, step-by-step examples to help you unleash the power of Arduino with Android Who This Book Is For This book is for those who want to learn how to build exciting Arduino projects by interfacing it with Android. You will need to have some basic experience in electronics and programming. However, you don't need to have any previous experience with the Arduino or Android platforms. What You Will Learn Build Arduino systems that can be controlled via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Low Energy Make a weather measurement station that can be monitored from Android Build a smart power switch that can be controlled via Wi-Fi from Android Monitor your home remotely with a wireless security camera Control a servo motor with Bluetooth Low Energy using your phone's gyroscope Open or close a door using voice controls or NFC Control a mobile robot using Bluetooth Low Energy In Detail Arduino is an open source microcontroller built on a single-circuit board that is capable of receiving sensory input from the environment and controlling interactive physical objects. The first few projects of this book will focus on displaying tweets within your app by connecting to Twitter, controlling basic functions of the Arduino board, and connecting an Arduino-powered weather station to an Android phone via Bluetooth. Next, you will learn how to use the Arduino Yun board to connect a standard USB camera to a local Wi-Fi network. At the end of the book, you will build a simple mobile robot, connect it to an Arduino board and a Bluetooth module, then control the robot from an Android phone using Bluetooth. Each project is explained in a step-by-step fashion, always starting with the choice of components and the assembly of the hardware.
Arduino Android Blueprints.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35199
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Arduino Electronics Blueprints
- 2017-11-02Arduino Android Blueprints
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Arduino Android Projects for the Evil Genius: Control Arduino with Your Smartphone or Tablet
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Arduino Android Projects for the Evil Genius: Control Arduino with Your Smartphone or Tablet
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Professional Android Open Accessory Programming with Arduino
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Das intelligente Haus - Heimautomation mit Arduino, Android und PC [German]
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Arduino and Android using MIT app inventor 2.0: Learn in a day (book for everyone from children to adults)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Beginning NFC: Near Field Communication with Arduino, Android, and PhoneGap
- 2017-05-12Arduino Blink Blueprints (true Pdf)
- 2014-02-21BEGINNING NFC & NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION WITH ARDUINO, ANDROID, AND PHONEGAP-OREILLY pdf-ke
- 2019-03-19Arduino Electronics Blueprints
- 2018-12-05Arduino Android Controlled RC Car Project
- 2018-08-13Arduino Android Interface Tutorial
- 2018-07-11Programming Your Home: Automate with Arduino, Android, and Your Computer (Pragmatic Programmers)...
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Arduino by Example
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Embedded Android: Porting, Extending, and Customizing (Early Release)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Arduino Robot Bonanza
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Arduino Project Handbook: 25 Practical Projects to Get You Started
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Beast Android Development Advanced Android UI
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.