Posted on 2017-12-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marko Cepin | Publisher: Springer | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 300 | ISBN: 0857296876 | ISBN13: 9780857296870 |
Description: The importance of power system reliability is demonstrated when our electricity supply is disrupted, whether it decreases the comfort of our free time at home or causes the shutdown of our companies and results in huge economic deficits. The objective of Assessment of Power System Reliability is to contribute to the improvement of power system reliability. It consists of six parts divided into twenty chapters. The first part introduces the important background issues that affect power system reliability. The second part presents the reliability methods that are used for analyses of technical systems and processes. The third part discusses power flow analysis methods, because the dynamic aspect of a power system is an important part of related reliability assessments. The fourth part explores various aspects of the reliability assessment of power systems and their parts. The fifth part covers optimization methods. The sixth part looks at the application of reliability and optimization methods. Assessment of Power System Reliability has been written in straightforward language that continues into the mathematical representation of the methods. Power engineers and developers will appreciate the emphasis on practical usage, while researchers and advanced students will benefit from the simple examples that can facilitate their understanding of the theory behind power system reliability and that outline the procedure for application of the presented methods.
Assessment of Power System Reliability: Methods and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34600
- 2012-08-27Assessment of Power System Reliability: Methods and Applications [Repost]
- 2011-11-15Assessment of Power System Reliability: Methods and Applications
- 2011-08-05Assessment of Power System Reliability: Methods and Applications
- 2010-12-23Risk Assessment Of Power Systems: Models, Methods, and Applications
- 2010-08-19Risk Assessment Of Power Systems: Models, Methods, and Applications (Repost)
- 2008-12-29Risk Assessment Of Power Systems: Models, Methods, and Applications (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Advances in Power System Modelling, Control and Stability Analysis (Iet Power and Energy)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Power System Transients: Theory and Applications, Second Edition
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Power System Planning Technologies and Applications: Concepts, Solutions and Management (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Power System Transients: Theory and Applications
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Multi-Level Decision Making: Models, Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Environmental Modeling with Stakeholders: Theory, Methods, and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Frenkel-Kontorova Model: Concepts, Methods, and Applications (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Hydraulic Modelling - An Introduction: Principles, Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Protein Purification: Principles, High Resolution Methods, and Applications (Methods of Biochemical Analysis)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Learning in Non-Stationary Environments: Methods and Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Theory Of Difference Equations Numerical Methods And Applications (Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] An Introduction to Radiative Transfer: Methods and Applications in Astrophysics
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Solving Computationally Expensive Engineering Problems: Methods and Applications (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.