Posted on 2018-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jean Dermine | Publisher: Financial Times Prentice Hall | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 157 | ISBN: 0273656562 | ISBN13: 9780273656562 |
Description: As institutional shareholders increase pressure on value creation and as central banks around the world are forcing banks to improve their ALM capabilities, the time has come for every banker to master the tools of Asset and Liability Management, and the control of value creation and risk. Written for a general business audience by Jean Dermine, an INSEAD expert, Asset and Liability Management is a complete toolbox for those wishing to get to grips with the subject. Unique in its concise, clear and accessible presentation of the concepts, the book steers clear of complex mathematics and presents the tools in an intuitive and simple way by using modern, visual, educational techniques.The book sheds light on questions such as: * how do the various pieces of the bank puzzle fit with one another? * how does each piece of the bank contribute to value creation? * how does one ensure that risks are being controlled? * how do you evaluate performances on a risk-adjusted basis? * how do you price loans to secure the creation of value? It also includes discussions on profit-centre management, pricing credit risk and loan provisioning, and the management of interest rate and liquidity risks.Threading through the book are a set of exercises with solutions to measure understanding of the concepts as they build on each other. Packaged with the book is a step-by-step tutorial CD-ROM that focuses on visuals, and exercises with built-in solutions. This can be used as a stand-alone self-learning device or as a tool after reading the book to test and reinforce the concepts learnt.
Asset & Liability Management: A Guide to Value Creation and Risk Control.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35206
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Asset & Liability Management: A Guide to Value Creation and Risk Control
- 2008-02-13[request]Asset & Liability Management: A Guide to Value Creation and Risk Control
- 2008-02-13[request]Asset And Liability Management: The Banker's Guide to Value Creation And Risk Control ("Financial Times")
- 2008-02-13[request]Successful Bank Asset/Liability Management: A Guide to the Future Beyond Gap
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2017-11-04[PDF] An Introduction to Banking: Liquidity Risk and Asset-Liability Management
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Individualized Diabetes Management: A Guide for Primary Care
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Forward Planning: A Basic Guide for Museums, Galleries and Heritage Organizations (Heritage: Care-Preservation-Management)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Penetrating Trauma: A Practical Guide on Operative Technique and Peri-Operative Management, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Human Resource Management Practices: Assessing Added Value (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] It Service Management: A Guide for Itil Foundation Exam Candidates
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Udemy - Classroom Management: The Guide To Becoming A Great Teacher
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Kidney: A Comprehensive Guide to Pathologic Diagnosis and Management - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Practical Financial Management: A Guide to Budgets, Balance Sheets and Business Finance (Business Development Series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Operational Excellence: A Concise Guide to Basic Concepts and Their Application (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Value and Capital Management: A Handbook for the Finance and Risk Functions of Financial Institutions
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Women's Health: A Guide to Health Promotion and Disorder Management - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Penetrating Trauma: A Practical Guide on Operative Technique and Peri-Operative Management - Removed
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Forward Planning: A Basic Guide for Museums, Galleries and Heritage Organizations (Heritage: Care-Preservation-Management)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.