Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anne M Gilroy | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 672 | ISBN: 1604060999 | ISBN13: 9781604060997 |
Description: Atlas of Anatomy with Latin Nomenclature contains everything you need to successfully tackle the daunting challenges of anatomy. The text of the book is in English while all labels and anatomical terms appear on Latin. The exquisite, full-color illustrations by award-winning artists Markus Voll and Karl Wesker lead you step-by-step through each region of the body. Each region opens with the foundational skeletal framework. The subsequent chapters build upon this foundation, adding the muscles, then organs, then nerves, then vessels and finally presenting topographic anatomy for a comprehensive view. Each unit closes with surface anatomy accompanied by questions that ask you to apply knowledge learned for the real-life physical examination of patients. Features: â€¢ 2,200 full-color illustrations of unsurpassed quality and clinical images demonstrating important concepts â€¢ Latin nomenclature according to the internationally accepted Terminologia Anatomica â€¢ Brief introductory texts that provide an accessible entry point when a new topic is presented â€¢ Fact pages that organize the essentials of isolated structures, such as muscles, covering all the information that you are required to memorize or need to reference, including insertion, origin, and innervation â€¢ Clinical content that appears in easy-to-reference boxes and is concisely summarized in tables â€¢ Navigators that orient you with location and plane of dissection â€¢ A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, an interactive online study aid, featuring over 600 full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests This atlas provides everything you need in just the right format so that you can master human anatomy without stress. Latin nomenclature edition is available in hardcover only. Teaching anatomy? We have the educational e-product you need. Instructors can use the Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy to download and easily import 2,000+ full-color illustrations to enhance presentations, course materials, and handouts.
Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35083
- 2013-12-26Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version (repost)
- 2013-08-23Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version
- 2012-12-27Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature version (Repost)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Internal Organs (Atlas of Anatomy), Latin nomenclature, Second Edition
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Atlas of Anatomy - Latin Nomenclature - A. Gilroy, et. al., (Thieme, 2009)
- 2017-03-1900837-Atlas of Anatomy - Latin Nomenclature - A. Gilroy, et. al., (Thieme, 2009)
- 2013-08-18Atlas of Anatomy Latin Nomenclature [Repost]
- 2012-05-02"Atlas of Anatomy: Latin Nomenclature" ed. by Anne M. Gilroy, Brian R. MacPherson, Lawrence M. Ross (Repost)
- 2012-01-17Atlas of Anatomy Latin nomenclature edition
- 2012-01-17Atlas of Anatomy (Latin nomenclature edition)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Atlas and Anatomy of PET/MRI, PET/CT and SPECT/CT
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Atlas of Anatomy (Thieme Anatomy)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd edition
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Latin Nomenclature
- 2011-01-21Atlas Of Anatomy - PDF Version
- 2010-01-29Atlas Of Anatomy - PDF Version
- 2018-11-20Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy Volume 3 (English and Latin Edition) 15th Revised edition
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Human Sectional Anatomy: Pocket Atlas of Body Sections, CT and MRI Images, Third Edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Atlas of Endoscopic Neurosurgery of the Third Ventricle: Basic Principles for Ventricular Approaches and Essential Intraoperative Anatomy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.