Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Diethelm Wallwiener | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 676 | ISBN: 3136507045 | ISBN13: 9783136507049 |
Description: A superb work of art as well as an outstanding clinical reference, this book continues the rich tradition of earlier editions by providing unparalleled coverage of the entire field of gynecologic surgery. This new fourth edition offers completely updated content, user-friendly features, and the cornerstone of the book: an art program of astounding quality. It is indispensable for gynecologic surgeons or residents who need to review, refresh, or fine-tune their skills in preparation for surgery, while being alerted to pitfalls and possible complications at every juncture. Special features of the new 4th edition of this world-famous atlas: * Nearly 1,200 stunning watercolor drawings that provide a visual depiction of operative steps unequalled in the literature* Detailed, point-by-point descriptions of routine as well as more complex procedures * Full coverage of abdominal, vaginal, and endoscopic approaches in sections on the adnexa, uterus, vulva/vagina, and pelvic floor* Introduction of the new Procedure Navigator section, which facilitates a convenient search from disease to indication to medical or surgical treatment of choice* A truly international perspective, with leading specialists from Europe and the United States sharing their clinical experience and wisdom Complete with expert foundational chapters on pre- and postoperative treatment, informed consent, instrumentation, indications and contraindications, risks and complications, and more, this book is both beautiful and informative. Its step-by-step didactic concept is ideal for residents-in-training, while its detailed description of both common and rare procedures makes it useful for experienced surgeons. For all specialists, Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery is a standard, must-have reference on current methodology and clinical protocols in this rapidly evolving field.
Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32700
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Te Linde's Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery
- 2018-09-11Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery, 4th edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Atlas of Thyroid Surgery: Principles, Practice and Clinical Cases
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery, 2e
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Atlas of Esophageal Surgery
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Atlas of Gastrointestinal Surgery, Vol. 1
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Atlas of Gynecologic Cytopathology: with Histopathologic Correlations
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Atlas of Hand Surgery (Bruce W. Conolly)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Atlas of Hand Surgery (Bruce W. Conolly)
- 2016-07-22Te Linde's Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 4e
- 2017-12-24[PDF] An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery, Third Edition
- 2017-02-16[PDF] An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery, Third Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Atlas of Implant Dentistry and Tooth-Preserving Surgery: Prevention and Management of Complications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Atlas of Upper Gastrointestinal and Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery.
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Cervical Spine Surgery Atlas - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Atlas of Temporal Bone Surgery
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Atlas of Middle Ear Surgery
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Lateral Skull Base Surgery: The House Clinic Atlas
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.