Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kai Rannenberg | Category: Security | Language: English | Page: 391 | ISBN: 3319144383 | ISBN13: 9783319144382 |
Description: The need for information privacy and security continues to grow and gets increasingly recognized. In this regard, Privacy-preserving Attribute-based Credentials (Privacy-ABCs) are elegant techniques to provide secure yet privacy-respecting access control. This book addresses the federation and interchangeability of Privacy-ABC technologies. It defines a common, unified architecture for Privacy-ABC systems that allows their respective features to be compared and combined Further, this book presents open reference implementations of selected Privacy-ABC systems and explains how to deploy them in actual production pilots, allowing provably accredited members of restricted communities to provide anonymous feedback on their community or its members. To date, credentials such as digitally signed pieces of personal information or other information used to authenticate or identify a user have not been designed to respect the users’ privacy. They inevitably reveal the identity of the holder even though the application at hand often needs much less information, e.g. only the confirmation that the holder is a teenager or is eligible for social benefits. In contrast, Privacy-ABCs allow their holders to reveal only their minimal information required by the applications, without giving away their full identity information. Privacy-ABCs thus facilitate the implementation of a trustworthy and at the same time privacy-respecting digital society. The ABC4Trust project as a multidisciplinary and European project, gives a technological response to questions linked to data protection.
Attribute-based Credentials for Trust: Identity in the Information Society.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34157
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Evidence Based Treatments for Trauma-Related Psychological Disorders: A Practical Guide for Clinicians
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Home-Based Business For Dummies
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Location Based Marketing For Dummies
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Gene-Based Therapies for Cancer (Current Cancer Research)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Inquiry-Based Learning for the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences: A Conceptual and Practical Resource for Educators (Innovations in Higher Education Teaching and Learning)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Inquiry-Based Learning for Multidisciplinary Programs: A Conceptual and Practical Resource for Educators (Innovations in Higher Education Teaching and Learning)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Rule Based Systems for Big Data: A Machine Learning Approach (Studies in Big Data)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Goal-based Reasoning for Argumentation
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Bio-Based Composites for High-Performance Materials: From Strategy to Industrial Application
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Cell-Based Assays for High-Throughput Screening: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Mentalization Based Treatment for Personality Disorders: A Practical Guide
- 2017-10-17[PDF] CAD Based Programming for Sensory Robots: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on CAD Based Programming for Sensory Robots held in Il ... Italy, July 4-6, 1988 (Nato ASI Subseries F:)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Kernel Based Algorithms for Mining Huge Data Sets: Supervised, Semi-supervised, and Unsupervised Learning (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] FPGA Based Accelerators for Financial Applications
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Chitosan-Based Systems for Biopharmaceuticals: Delivery, Targeting and Polymer Therapeutics
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Model-Based Testing for Embedded Systems
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Account-Based Marketing For Dummies
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Plant-Based Diet For Dummies
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Evidence-Based Interventions for Children with Challenging Behavior
- 2017-04-06[PDF] School-Based Interventions for Struggling Readers, K-8 (Literacy Research, Practice and Evaluation)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.