Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kai Rannenberg | Category: Security | Language: English | Page: 391 | ISBN: 3319144383 | ISBN13: 9783319144382 |
Description: The need for information privacy and security continues to grow and gets increasingly recognized. In this regard, Privacy-preserving Attribute-based Credentials (Privacy-ABCs) are elegant techniques to provide secure yet privacy-respecting access control. This book addresses the federation and interchangeability of Privacy-ABC technologies. It defines a common, unified architecture for Privacy-ABC systems that allows their respective features to be compared and combined Further, this book presents open reference implementations of selected Privacy-ABC systems and explains how to deploy them in actual production pilots, allowing provably accredited members of restricted communities to provide anonymous feedback on their community or its members. To date, credentials such as digitally signed pieces of personal information or other information used to authenticate or identify a user have not been designed to respect the users’ privacy. They inevitably reveal the identity of the holder even though the application at hand often needs much less information, e.g. only the confirmation that the holder is a teenager or is eligible for social benefits. In contrast, Privacy-ABCs allow their holders to reveal only their minimal information required by the applications, without giving away their full identity information. Privacy-ABCs thus facilitate the implementation of a trustworthy and at the same time privacy-respecting digital society. The ABC4Trust project as a multidisciplinary and European project, gives a technological response to questions linked to data protection.
Attribute-based Credentials for Trust: Identity in the Information Society.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34157
- 2018-11-20User-Centered Interaction Paradigms for Universal Access in the Information Society
- 2018-02-01[PDF] MMSE-Based Algorithm for Joint Signal Detection, Channel and Noise Variance Estimation for OFDM Systems (ISTE)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Project-Based Learning for Academically-Able Students: Hwa Chong Institution in Singapore
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Play-Based Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Developmental Disabilities
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Graphene-based Composites for Electrochemical Energy Storage (Springer Theses)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Risk-Based Maintenance for Electricity Network Organizations
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Activity Based Costing for Construction Companies
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Disk-Based Algorithms for Big Data
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Ecoregion-Based Design for Sustainability
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Evidence-Based CBT for Anxiety and Depression in Children and Adolescents: A Competencies Based Approach
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Laser-Based Measurements for Time and Frequency Domain Applications: A Handbook (Series in Optics and Optoelectronics)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Evidence-based Design for Healthcare Facilities
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Value-Based Metrics for Improving Results: An Enterprise Project Mangement Toolkit
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Every Page Is Page One: Topic-Based Writing for Technical Communication and the Web
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Skills-based Caring for a Loved One with an Eating Disorder: The New Maudsley Method
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Simulation-Based Algorithms for Markov Decision Processes
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Evidence Based Treatments for Trauma-Related Psychological Disorders: A Practical Guide for Clinicians
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Home-Based Business For Dummies
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Location Based Marketing For Dummies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.