Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: J. Smith | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 322 | ISBN: 1544132646 | ISBN13: 9781544132648 |
Description: Big data analytics is the process of collecting, organizing and analyzing large sets of data (called big data) to discover patterns and other useful information. Big data analytics can help organizations to better understand the information contained within the data and will also help identify the data that is most important to the business and future business decisions. Analysts working with big data basically want the knowledge that comes from analyzing the data. To analyze such a large volume of data, big data analytics is typically performed using specialized software tools and applications for predictive analytics, data mining, text mining, forecasting and data optimization. Collectively these processes are separate but highly integrated functions of high-performance analytics. Using big data tools and software enables an organization to process extremely large volumes of data that a business has collected to determine which data is relevant and can be analyzed to drive better business decisions in the future. Among all these tools highlights MATLAB. MATLAB implements various toolboxes for working on big data analytics, such as Statistics Toolbox and Neural Network Toolbox. This book develops Big Data Analytics applications using MATLAB Neural Network Toolboox. The toolbox includes convolutional neural network and autoencoder deep learning algorithms for image classification and feature learning tasks. To speed up training of large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters using Parallel Computing Toolbox. The more important features are the following: Deep learning, including convolutional neural networks and autoencoders Parallel computing and GPU support for accelerating training (with Parallel Computing Toolbox) Supervised learning algorithms, including multilayer, radial basis, learning vector quantization (LVQ), time-delay, nonlinear autoregressive (NARX), and recurrent neural network (RNN) Unsupervised learning algorithms, including self-organizing maps and competitive layers Apps for data-fitting, pattern recognition, and clustering Preprocessing, postprocessing, and network visualization for improving training efficiency and assessing network performance Simulink blocks for building and evaluating neural networks and for control systems applications Neural networks are composed of simple elements operating in parallel. These elements are inspired by biological nervous systems. As in nature, the connections between elements largely determine the network function. You can train a neural network to perform a particular function by adjusting the values of the connections (weights) between elements.
BIG DATA ANALYTICS with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35766
- 2018-01-28[PDF] PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2018-01-28[PDF] MACHINE LEARNING with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2018-01-02[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with MATLAB
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Spark and Hadoop
- 2017-12-11[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with ORACLE
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Excel Training Video
- 2018-10-06Big Data Analytics with SAS Get actionable insights from your Big Data using the power of SAS
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Big Data Analytics: From Strategic Planning to Enterprise Integration with Tools, Techniques, NoSQL, and Graph
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Data Mining With Neural Networks: Solving Business Problems from Application Development to Decision Support
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Big Data Analytics: Creating Winning Customer Experiences with Big Data Analytics
- 2017-10-09Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitionerâ€™s Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2019-03-27Big Data Analytics with Microsoft HDInsight in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself
- 2018-12-01Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2018-08-31Big Data Analytics with Hadoop 3
- 2018-03-23Big Data Analytics with Excel
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.