Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ayoub Vermeirsch | Category: Military Science | Language: English | Page: 168 | ISBN: 1628089091 | ISBN13: 9781628089097 |
Description: The ballistic missile threat is increasing both quantitatively and qualitatively, and is likely to continue to do so over the next decade. Current global trends indicate that ballistic missile systems are becoming more flexible, mobile, survivable, reliable, and accurate, while also increasing in range. A number of states are also working to increase the protection of their ballistic missiles from pre-launch attack and to increase their effectiveness in penetrating missile defenses. Several states are also developing nuclear, chemical, and/or biological warheads for their missiles. Such capabilities could be significant sources of military advantage during a conflict. But they may be equally significant in times of relative peace, when they undergird efforts to coerce states near and far. Regional actors such as North Korea and Iran continue to develop long-range missiles that will be threatening to the United States. There is some uncertainty about when and how this type of intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) threat to the U.S. homeland will mature, but there is no uncertainty about the existence of regional threats. They are clear and present. The threat from short- range, medium-range, and intermediate-range ballistic missiles (SRBMs, MRBMs, and IRBMs) in regions where the United States deploys forces and maintains security relationships is growing at a particularly rapid pace. This book provides an overview of select issues and policies of the ballistic missile defense program.
Ballistic Missile Defense: Select Issues and Policies (Defense, Security and Strategies).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34722
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Strategic Project Management: Contemporary Issues and Strategies for Developing Economies
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Arabic-English-Arabic Translation: Issues and Strategies
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Arabic-English-Arabic Translation: Issues and Strategies
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Strategic Thinking, Deterrence and the US Ballistic Missile Defense Project: From Truman to Obama
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Ballistic Missile Defence and US National Security Policy: Normalisation and Acceptance after the Cold War (Routledge Global Security Studies)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Ballistic Missile Defence and US National Security Policy: Normalisation and Acceptance after the Cold War (Routledge Global Security Studies)
- 2016-07-22Strategic Thinking, Deterrence and the US Ballistic Missile Defense Project From Truman to Obama
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Teaching the Historical Jesus: Issues and Exegesis (Routledge Studies in Religion)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Teaching General Music: Approaches, Issues, and Viewpoints
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Applied Natural Science: Environmental Issues and Global Perspectives
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Crime Prevention: International Perspectives, Issues, and Trends
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Financial Inclusion in Asia: Issues and Policy Concerns (Palgrave Studies in Impact Finance) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Electronic Warfare (Defense, Security and Strategy)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Practical Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Nanotechnology: Recent Trends, Emerging Issues and Future Directions (Nanotechnology Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Multilevel Modeling: Methodological Advances, Issues, and Applications (Multivariate Applications Series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Development Aid to Nepal: Issues and Options in Energy, Health, Education, Democracy and Human Rights (Nias Reports)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Welding Robots: Technology, System Issues and Application
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Doing Internet Research: Critical Issues and Methods for Examining the Net
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.