Posted on 2017-12-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Attorney Stephen Elias | Publisher: NOLO | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 593 | ISBN: 141331080X | ISBN13: 9781413310801 |
Description: Wipe out business debts and get a fresh start! Small businesses are failing at record rates, and business bankruptcies are on the rise more than 43,000 were filed in 2008-up 53% over the previous year. Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners helps small businesses assess the financial condition of their business, determine whether they should declare bankruptcy, and offers step-by-step instructions for completing all of the bankruptcy forms and filing them in court. It covers: * what business debt and assets (if any) would be impacted by bankruptcy * bankruptcy options: Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11, and the eligibility factors and downsides of each *"look back" requirements (periods of time during which personal or business actions have created impediments to filing for bankruptcy) * automatic stays * valuation of business assets (including good will & intellectual property) and shares * exemptions * what happens when there is personal liability for a house * and more. For businesses that are under water and don't want to spend money on a lawyer they can't afford, this book provides all the information they need to handle their own bankruptcy filing.
Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners: How to File for Chapter 7.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34045
- 2012-05-24Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners: How to File for Chapter 7 (Repost)
- 2012-01-10Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners: How to File for Chapter 7 - Attorney Stephen Elias
- 2011-12-23Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners How to File for Chapter 7
- 2011-12-22Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners - How to File for Chapter 7
- 2011-12-21Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners How to File for Chapter 7
- 2011-12-20Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners: How to File for Chapter 7
- 2017-11-04[PDF] How To Write Great Website Copy That Sells (Short Attention Span eBooks for Small Business Owners Book 1)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Beyond 401(k)s for Small Business Owners: A Practical Guide to Incentive, Deferred Compensation, and Retirement Plans
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Roadside MBA: Back Road Lessons for Entrepreneurs, Executives and Small Business Owners
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Your First Website- Get Max Out of it!: Handbook for Small Business Owners and Solopreneurs
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Accounting for the Numberphobic: A Survival Guide for Small Business Owners
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Accounting for Small Business Owners
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Daily Entrepreneur: 33 Success Habits for Small Business Owners, Freelancers and Aspiring 9-to-5 Escape Artists
- 2019-05-17Business Fundamentals for Small-Business Owners
- 2019-05-16Working Capital and Cash-Flow For Small Business Owners
- 2019-05-14Business Fundamentals for Small-Business Owners
- 2019-05-12Working Capital and Cash-Flow For Small Business Owners
- 2019-05-12Business Fundamentals for Small-Business Owners
- 2019-05-11Business Fundamentals for Small-Business Owners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.