Posted on 2018-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Avshalom Mizrahi | Publisher: Springer | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 269 | ISBN: 1475793731 | ISBN13: 9781475793734 |
Description: The nature .and diversity of presentations at the conference on: "Bee Products: Prop erties, Applications and Apitherapy" held at Tel-Aviv on May 2630, 1996, emphasize the increasing interest of physicians, practitioners, scientists, herbalists, dieticians, cosmeti cians, microbiologists, and beekeepers in different facets of bee products. This volume consists of a selection of 31 contributions presented at the conference and which provide information on the present status of our knowledge in this area. In spite of their diversity, they reflect the mainstream of the conference, namely: "Imported" Prod ucts (honey, pollen and propolis), Exocrine Secretions of Workers (venom, royal jelly). Toxicity and Contaminants, Quality Control, Marketing, Apitherapy, Cosmetics, etc. Since antiquity, honey as well as other bee products were used as food, as a cure for ailments of humans and animals, and as cosmetics. We hope that this volume will contribute to interdisciplinary studies on chemical composition, pharmacological effects, nutrition, and other aspects of bee products. Critical and unbiased experimental research may unravel the yet unknown composition and mode of action of bee products and elucidate many unanswered questions. The noteworthy features of this conference were the participants from all parts of the world and of different cultural backgrounds, who shared their keen interest and curios ity regarding honey bees and their products. We thank all of them for their personal con tribution to the success of this conference.
Bee Products: Properties, Applications, and Apitherapy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35206
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Beryllium: Physicochemical Properties, Applications and Safety Concerns (Chemistry Research and Applications)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Ingredients in Meat Products: Properties, Functionality and Applications
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Ingredients in Meat Products: Properties, Functionality and Applications
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Multiferroic Materials: Properties, Techniques, and Applications (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] 3-D Fibrous Assemblies: Properties, Applications and Modelling of Three-Dimensional Textile Structures (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Pharmaceutical Excipients: Properties, Functionality, and Applications in Research and Industry
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Molecular Electronics: Properties: Dynamics, and Applications
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Engineering Materials 1, Third Edition: An Introduction to Properties, Applications and Design (v. 1)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Thorium: Chemical Properties, Uses and Environmental Effects (Chemistry Research and Applications)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Polyoxymethylene Handbook: Structure, Properties, Applications and Their Nanocomposites
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Engineering Materials 1, Fourth Edition: An Introduction to Properties, Applications and Design
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Delivery System Handbook for Personal Care and Cosmetic Products: Technology, Applications and Formulations (Personal Care and Cosmetic Technology)
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Engineering Materials 1, Fourth Edition: An Introduction to Properties, Applications and Design
- 2011-03-09Ingredients in Meat Products: Properties, Functionality and Applications
- 2009-02-26Ingredients in Meat Products: Properties, Functionality and Applications
- 2019-07-11Polyoxymethylene Handbook Structure, Properties, Applications and their Nanocomposites
- 2019-01-31Green Fluorescent Protein Properties, Applications, and Protocols, Volume 47, Second Edition
- 2019-01-23Green Fluorescent Protein Properties, Applications, and Protocols, Volume 47, Second Edition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] XML Programming: Web Applications and Web Services With JSP and ASP
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.