Posted on 2017-11-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Neil Dunlop | Category: Databases | Language: English | Page: 268 | ISBN: 1484205308 | ISBN13: 9781484205303 |
Description: In Beginning Big Data with Power BI and Excel 2013, you will learn to solve business problems by tapping the power of Microsoftâ€™s Excel and Power BI to import data from NoSQL and SQL databases and other sources, create relational data models, and analyze business problems through sophisticated dashboards and data-driven maps. While Beginning Big Data with Power BI and Excel 2013 covers prominent tools such as Hadoop and the NoSQL databases, it recognizes that most small and medium-sized businesses donâ€™t have the Big Data processing needs of a Netflix, Target, or Facebook. Instead, it shows how to import data and use the self-service analytics available in Excel with Power BI. As youâ€™ll see through the bookâ€™s numerous case examples, these toolsâ€”which you already know how to useâ€”can perform many of the same functions as the higher-end Apache tools many people believe are required to carry out in Big Data projects. Through instruction, insight, advice, and case studies, Beginning Big Data with Power BI and Excel 2013 will show you how to: Import and mash up data from web pages, SQL and NoSQL databases, the Azure Marketplace and other sources. Tap into the analytical power of PivotTables and PivotCharts and develop relational data models to track trends and make predictions based on a wide range of data. Understand basic statistics and use Excel with PowerBI to do sophisticated statistical analysisâ€”including identifying trends and correlations. Use SQL within Excel to do sophisticated queries across multiple tables, including NoSQL databases. Create complex formulas to solve real-world business problems using Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). Neil Dunlop is Professor of Business and Computer Information Systems, Berkeley City College, Berkeley, CA. The author has served as chair of the Business and Computer Information Systems Departments for many years. He has over thirty-five years experience as a computer programmer and software designer and is the author of three books on database management. He is listed in Marquis Whoâ€™s Who in America and Whoâ€™s Who in the World.
Beginning Big Data with Power BI and Excel 2013.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33270
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Taming Big Data with Spark Streaming and Scala - Hands On!
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Taming Big Data with Spark Streaming and Scala
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On!
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop
- 2019-07-13Taming Big Data With Spark Streaming And Scala Hands On
- 2019-04-29Taming Big Data with Spark Streaming and Scala - Hands On
- 2019-03-10Taming Big Data with Spark Streaming and Scala - Hands On
- 2019-03-10Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python - Hands On
- 2019-02-26Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python - Hands On
- 2018-02-09Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python - Hands On
- 2018-02-07Taming Big Data with Spark Streaming and Scala - Hands On
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Conquering Big Data with High Performance Computing - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Dashboarding and Reporting with Power Pivot and Excel: How to Design and Create a Financial Dashboard with PowerPivot- End to End
- 2017-09-28Frank Kaneâ€™s Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python
- 2017-06-28Analyzing Big Data With Hadoop, Aws, And Emr
- 2017-06-28O'reilly Analyzing Big Data With Hadoop, Aws, And Emr
- 2017-05-15Analyzing Big Data With Hadoop, Aws, And Emr
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.