Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: A.T. Chamillard | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 717 | ISBN: B01NAP0SXF |
Description: Note: This edition is for people who plan to use Visual Studio to develop their C# Unity scripts and stand-alone programs. If you plan to use MonoDevelop, you should buy the MonoDevelop edition instead. Welcome to the wonderful world of programming! In this book youâ€™ll learn the basics of programming using the C# programming language. While we admit we love to code (another word for program) just about anything, developing games is one of the coolest things of all. Most of the examples in this book are related to game development using Unity. So youâ€™ll learn how to program properly and youâ€™ll learn how to write C# scripts in Unity. It's important to note that the Unity focus in this book is on the actual C# scripting you do to build Unity games. The book doesn't cover the full gamut of how to build Unity games from scratch (though we do build a complete game in Chapter 20) instead, we use just enough â€œUnity stuffâ€ to build interesting pieces of game functionality so we can concentrate on learning C#. Don't worry, there are plenty of other books and resources for learning the rest of Unity! If you really just want to learn all the nuts and bolts of Unity, you should buy one of those books instead. Youâ€™ll notice we said â€œlearn how to program properlyâ€ above, not â€œwhack together games that seem to work.â€ This is a book that focuses on the correct way to write game software (and software in general), so thereâ€™s lots of discussion about our motivations for the particular design and coding decisions we make throughout the book. The book assumes that youâ€™ve never programmed before, so all the material starts at the most basic level. That means that anyone should be able to pick up the book and work their way through it without any prior knowledge. Thatâ€™s the good news.
Beginning C# Programming with Unity: Visual Studio Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35410
- 2017-12-05Beginning C# Programming with Unity Visual Studio Edition
- 2017-11-13Beginning C# Programming with Unity: Visual Studio Edition
- 2017-10-05Beginning C# Programming with Unity: Visual Studio Edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Beginning C# Programming with Unity: MonoDevelop Edition
- 2011-12-02Pluralsight - Introduction to Visual Studio Tools for Office - Removed
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE January 2009 - Removed
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE February 2009 - Removed
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE March 2009 - Removed
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE APRIL 2009 - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio
- 2012-03-07Beginning Kinect Programming with the Microsoft Kinect SDK By Jarrett Webb, James Ashley
- 2019-01-15Parallel Programming with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Step by Step
- 2019-01-08Parallel Programming with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Step by Step
- 2017-12-05Beginning C# Programming with Unity MonoDevelop Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Beginning Kinect Programming with the Microsoft Kinect SDK
- 2017-11-13Beginning C# Programming with Unity: MonoDevelop Edition
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Beginning Game Programming with Flash
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Beginning C# Programming with MonoGame
- 2017-10-05Beginning C# Programming with Unity: MonoDevelop Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.