Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lieven Boeve and Christophe Brabant | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 252 | ISBN: 1409400603 | ISBN13: 9781409400608 |
Description: Long past the time when philosophers from different perspectives had joined the funeral procession that declared the death of God, a renewed interest has arisen in regard to the questions of God and religion in philosophy. The turn to secularisation has produced its own opposing force. Although they declared themselves from the start as not being religious, thinkers such as Derrida, Vattimo, Zizek, and Badiou have nonetheless maintained an interest in religion. This book brings some of these philosophical views together to present an overview of the philosophical scene in its dealings with religion, but also to move beyond the outsider's perspective. Reflecting on these philosophical interpretations from a fundamental theological perspective, the authors discover in what way these interpretations can challenge an understanding of today's faith. Bringing together thinkers with an established reputation - Kearney, Caputo, Ward, Desmond, Hart, Armour - along with young scholars, this book challenges a range of perspectives by putting them in a new context.
Between Philosophy and Theology: Contemporary Interpretations of Christianity.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33605
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Between Philosophy and Literature: Bakhtin and the Question of the Subject
- 2018-11-21Christian Mysticism and Incarnational Theology Between Transcendence and Immanence (Contemporary Theological Explorations in C
- 2018-01-30[PDF] A History of Western Philosophy and Theology
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Beyond Bullets and Bombs: Grassroots Peacebuilding between Israelis and Palestinians (Contemporary Psychology (Hardcover))
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Human Existence and Transcendence (Thresholds in Philosophy and Theology)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Classic Issues in Islamic Philosophy and Theology Today (Islamic Philosophy and Occidental Phenomenology in Dialogue) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Merleau-Ponty and Theology (Philosophy and Theology)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Noetics of Nature: Environmental Philosophy and the Holy Beauty of the Visible (Groundworks: Ecological Issues in Philosophy and Theology)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Dialectics, Politics, and the Contemporary Value of Hegel's Practical Philosophy (Routledge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Philosophy)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Individuality in Late Antiquity (Studies in Philosophy and Theology in Late Antiquity)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Simone Weil and Theology (Philosophy and Theology)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Between History and Method: Disputes about the Rationality of Science (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] An Ethics for Today: Finding Common Ground Between Philosophy and Religion - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Quarrel Between Philosophy and Poetry: Studies in Ancient Thought
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Historical Dictionary of Medieval Philosophy and Theology (Historical Dictionaries of Religions, Philosophies, and Movements Series)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Philosophy and Theology in the Long Middle Ages (Studien Und Texte Zur Geistesgeschichte Des Mittelalters)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Derrida and Theology (Philosophy and Theology)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Rationality As Virtue: Towards a Theological Philosophy (Transcending Boundaries in Philosophy and Theology)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Combining Science and Metaphysics: Contemporary Physics, Conceptual Revision and Common Sense (New Directions in the Philosophy of Science) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.