Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Norman G. Finkelstein | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 343 | ISBN: 0520245989 | ISBN13: 9780520245983 |
Description: In this long-awaited sequel to his international bestseller The Holocaust Industry, Norman G. Finkelstein moves from an iconoclastic interrogation of the new anti-Semitism to a meticulously researched expose of the corruption of scholarship on the Israel-Palestine conflict. Bringing to bear the latest findings on the conflict and recasting the scholarly debate, Finkelstein points to a consensus among historians and human rights organizations on the factual record. Why, then, does so much controversy swirl around the conflict? Finkelsteinâ€™s answer, copiously documented, is that apologists for Israel contrive controversy. Whenever Israel comes under international pressure, another media campaign alleging a global outbreak of anti-Semitism is mounted. Finkelstein also scrutinizes the proliferation of distortion masquerading as history. Recalling Joan Petersâ€™ book From Time Immemorial, published to great fanfare in 1984 but subsequently exposed as an academic hoax, he asks deeply troubling questions here about the periodic reappearance of spurious scholarship and the uncritical acclaim it receives. The most recent addition to this genre, Finkelstein argues, is Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitzâ€™s bestseller, The Case for Israel. The core analysis of Beyond Chutzpah sets Dershowitzâ€™s assertions on Israelâ€™s human rights record against the findings of the mainstream human rights community. Sifting through thousands of pages of reports from organizations such as Amnesty International, Bâ€™Tselem, and Human Rights Watch, Finkelstein argues that Dershowitz has misrepresented the facts. Thoroughly researched and tightly argued, Beyond Chutzpah lifts the veil of controversy shrouding the Israel-Palestine conflict.
Beyond Chutzpah: On the Misuse of Anti-Semitism and the Abuse of History.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34951
- 2014-03-15Beyond Chutzpah: On the Misuse of Anti-Semitism and the Abuse of History
- 2010-12-29Beyond Chutzpah: On the Misuse of Anti-Semitism and the Abuse of History, Updated Edition
- 2012-01-12Beyond Twilight: Explore The World Of Vampires
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Beyond All Reason: The Radical Assault on Truth in American Law
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Beyond Evil: Inside the Mind of Ian Huntley, the Wickedest Man on Earth
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Beyond Heaving Bosoms: The Smart Bitches' Guide to Romance Novels
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Beyond Book Sales: The Complete Guide to Raising Real Money for Your Library
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Beyond Prejudice: Extending the Social Psychology of Conflict, Inequality and Social Change
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Beyond White Guilt: The Real Challenge for Black-White Relations in Australia
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Beyond Pedagogy: Reconsidering the Public Purpose of Museums
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Beyond a Doubt (The Renaissance Hearts) (Volume 3)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Beyond Sugar Shock: The 6-Week Plan to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction & Get Slimmer, Sexier & Sweeter
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Beyond Functional Sequence: The Cartography of Syntactic Structures, Volume 10 (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Beyond Reengineering: How the Process-Centered Organization is Changing Our Work and Our Lives
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Beyond Religious Freedom: The New Global Politics of Religion
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Beyond Well-Being: The Fascination of Risk and of the New Psychological Addictions (Psychology of Emotions, Motivations and Actions)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Beyond Bullying: Breaking the Cycle of Shame, Bullying, and Violence
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Beyond Usability: Learn the User Research Toolkit
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Beyond Holy Russia: The Life and Times of Stephen Graham
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.