Posted on 2018-01-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Carol L. Stimmel | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1482218283 | ISBN13: 9781482218282 |
Description: By implementing a comprehensive data analytics program, utility companies can meet the continually evolving challenges of modern grids that are operationally efficient, while reconciling the demands of greenhouse gas legislation and establishing a meaningful return on investment from smart grid deployments. Readable and accessible, Big Data Analytics Strategies for the Smart Grid addresses the needs of applying big data technologies and approaches, including Big Data cybersecurity, to the critical infrastructure that makes up the electrical utility grid. It supplies industry stakeholders with an in-depth understanding of the engineering, business, and customer domains within the power delivery market. The book explores the unique needs of electrical utility grids, including operational technology, IT, storage, processing, and how to transform grid assets for the benefit of both the utility business and energy consumers. It not only provides specific examples that illustrate how analytics work and how they are best applied, but also describes how to avoid potential problems and pitfalls. Discussing security and data privacy, it explores the role of the utility in protecting their customers right to privacy while still engaging in forward-looking business practices. The book includes discussions of: SAS for asset management tools The AutoGrid approach to commercial analytics Space-Time Insights work at the California ISO (CAISO) This book is an ideal resource for mid- to upper-level utility executives who need to understand the business value of smart grid data analytics. It explains critical concepts in a manner that will better position executives to make the right decisions about building their analytics programs. At the same time, the book provides sufficient technical depth that it is useful for data analytics professionals who need to better understand the nuances of the engineering and business challenges unique to the utilities industry.
Big Data Analytics Strategies for the Smart Grid.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35812
- 2018-11-22Big Data Analytics Strategies for the Smart Grid
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Big Data Analytics: Disruptive Technologies for Changing the Game
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Data Privacy for the Smart Grid
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Big Data Analytics: A Practical Guide for Managers
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Big Data Analytics in the Social and Ubiquitous Context: 5th International Workshop on Modeling Social Media, MSM 2014, 5th International Workshop on ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Big Data Analytics: From Strategic Planning to Enterprise Integration with Tools, Techniques, NoSQL, and Graph
- 2018-01-29[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL iBT
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Big Data at Work: Dispelling the Myths, Uncovering the Opportunities
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Big Data Analytics Made Easy
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Big Data Analytics, Volume 33 (Handbook of Statistics)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Big Data Analytics in Genomics
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Big Data Analytics: Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-02[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with MATLAB
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Spark and Hadoop
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Wireless Communications Networks for the Smart Grid
- 2017-12-11[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with ORACLE
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.