Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marielle Hoefnagels | Publisher: McGraw-Hill | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 912 | ISBN: 0073403474 | ISBN13: 9780073403472 |
Description: This new non-majors biology textbook offers an engaging writing style, strong focus on scientific inquiry and evolution, an emphasis on applications and a superior pedagogical system within a concepts format. Content: This text takes a concepts approach, with up-to-date content delivered at a nonmajors level. Each chapter is built around a set of core concepts. Authorship: This is the only single-authored, non-majors text written by a Ph.D. biologist, who is an active, award-winning teacher from a well-respected research university. Scientific Inquiry: This text emphasizes science as a process and how scientists do their work. Evolution: Evolution is the central theme of the text and addressed in multiple ways throughout. Media: This text includes a multitude of media assets include learning outcomes, animations, videos, and quizzing. Applications: The text several features that highlight the relevance of topics to readers, including an opening essay, Burning Questions boxed readings, Can You Relate boxed readings, and applications woven throughout all chapters in the narrative. Art/Visuals: This text includes a brand new art program with a 3-dimensional look and feel, using consistent color and style throughout. Pedagogy: Leaning tools in this text include two-page chapter openers, numbered concepts, boxed readings, Mastering Concepts questions at the end of major sections, and substantive end-of-chapter assessment material. About the Author: Marielle Hoefnagels is assistant professor at the University of Oklahoma, where she teaches nonmajors courses in biology and microbiology, and a course on fungi for advanced botany and microbiology majors. She earned her B.S. in environmental science from the University of California at Riverside, her M.S. in soil science from North Carolina State University, and her Ph.D. in Botany and Plant Pathology from Oregon State University.
Biology: Concepts and Investigations, 2nd Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35694
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Biology: Concepts and Investigations,3rd edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Biology: Concepts and Investigations, 4th Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Biology: Concepts and Investigations,4 edition
- 2012-09-26Biology: Concepts and Investigations (2nd Edition) (repost)
- 2012-05-30Biology: Concepts and Investigations (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2011-10-23Biology: Concepts and Investigations (2nd Edition)
- 2011-10-14[MULTI] Biology: Concepts and Investigations 2nd Edition - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-14Biology: Concepts and Investigations 2nd Edition
- 2011-10-12Biology Concepts and Investigations (2nd Edition)
- 2011-10-11Biology: Concepts and Investigations (2nd Edition)
- 2011-10-11Biology: Concepts and Investigations (2nd Edition) - Removed
- 2013-07-24Biology: Concepts and Investigations, 2 edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The science of water: Concepts and applications, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos: With Applications to Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Engineering, 2nd Edition
- 2013-12-25INSECT RESISTANCE MANAGEMENT BIOLOGY, ECONOMICS, AND PREDICTION, 2ND EDITION-ELSEVIER pdf-ke
- 2013-12-24INSECT RESISTANCE MANAGEMENT BIOLOGY, ECONOMICS, AND PREDICTION, 2ND EDITION-ELSEVIER pdf-ke
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2019-09-24Alkaloids: Chemistry, Biology, Ecology, and Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2019-05-06A Statistical Approach to Genetic Epidemiology Concepts and Applications (2nd edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.