[PDF] Bioremediation and Natural Attenuation: Process Fundamentals and Mathematical Models (Wiley-Interscience)
Posted on 2017-10-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pedro J. Alvarez | Publisher: Wiley-Interscience | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 609 | ISBN: 0471650439 | ISBN13: 9780471650430 |
Description: A groundbreaking text and professional resource on natural attenuation technology Natural attenuation is rapidly becoming a widely used approach to manage groundwater and soil contamination by hazardous substances in petroleum-product releases and leachate from hazardous waste sites and landfills. This book provides, under one cover, the current methodologies needed by groundwater scientists and engineers in their efforts to evaluate subsurface contamination problems, to estimate risk to human health and ecosystems through mathematical models, and to design and formulate appropriate remediation strategies. Incorporating the authors' extensive backgrounds as educators, researchers, and consultants in environmental biotechnology and hydrogeology, the text emphasizes new concepts and recent advances in the science, including: * Quantification of the role of microbes in natural attenuation * Biodegradation and chemical transformation principles * Immobilization and phase change * Biotransformation mechanisms * Groundwater flow and contaminant transport * Analytical models for contaminant transport and reaction processes * Numerical modeling of contaminant transport, transformation, and degradation Detailed descriptions of fundamental processes, characterization approaches, and analytical and numerical methods tied to relevant real-world applications make Bioremediation and Natural Attenuation: Process Fundamentals and Mathematical Models both a timely course text in hydrogeology and environmental engineering and a valuable reference for anyone in the groundwater or risk assessment professions.
Bioremediation and Natural Attenuation: Process Fundamentals and Mathematical Models (Wiley-Interscience).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32196
- 2018-01-14[PDF] High-brightness Metal Vapour Lasers: Volume I: Physical Fundamentals and Mathematical Models
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Fundamentals of Cryobiology: Physical Phenomena and Mathematical Models (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Bioremediation and Sustainability: Research and Applications
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Aquatic Chemical Kinetics: Reaction Rates of Processes in Natural Waters (Environmental Science and Technology: A Wiley-Interscience Series of Texts and Monographs)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Matrices and Mathematical Programming: An Introduction for Economists
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Introductory MATLAB Lab Manual: Humanitarian Data Analysis and Mathematical Models (with MATLAB Beginner's Guide)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Physical and Numerical Models in Knot Theory: Including Applications to The Life Sciences
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Analysis and Mathematical Physics (Ltcc Advanced Mathematics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Discrete and Topological Models in Molecular Biology - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Affect and Mathematical Problem Solving: A New Perspective
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Algorithms and Dynamical Models for Communities and Reputation in Social Networks
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Supersymmetry and Integrable Models: Proceedings of a Workshop Held at Chicago, IL, USA, 12-14 June 1997 (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Computational and Robotic Models of the Hierarchical Organization of Behavior - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Programming and Mathematical Method: International Summer School (Nato ASI Subseries F:) - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Materials Behavior: Research Methodology and Mathematical Models
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Pi and the AGM: A Study in Analytic Number Theory and Computational Complexity (Wiley-Interscience and Canadian Mathematics Series of Monographs and Texts)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Evaluation and Decision Models with Multiple Criteria: Stepping stones for the analyst (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Science Dynamics and Research Production: Indicators, Indexes, Statistical Laws and Mathematical Models (Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Scientific and Scholarly Communication) - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Statistics and Econometric Models: Volume 1, General Concepts, Estimation, Prediction and Algorithms (Themes in Modern Econometrics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.