Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Craig A. Macneil | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 198 | ISBN: 0521719364 | ISBN13: 9780521719360 |
Description: As research emerges on the effectiveness of psychological therapies for bipolar disorder, this is the first manual guiding the treatment of those in adolescence and early adulthood, taking into account the developmental issues which can have significant impact on therapeutic outcomes. Core issues covered include engagement difficulties, how cognitive therapy should be adapted for adolescents, the impact of the disorder on the person's psychosocial development, managing comorbidity (particularly alcohol and substance use), medication adherence, the impact of family dynamics, and issues around control and independence in the therapeutic relationship. The manual is illustrated with case studies and text boxes describing tips and techniques for the therapist. Providing clear clinical guidance, backed by an extensive literature review and theoretical overview, this is essential reading for all mental health specialists implementing psychological interventions for young people with bipolar disorder.
Bipolar Disorder in Young People: A Psychological Intervention Manual.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34710
- 2019-01-10Bipolar Disorder in Young People A Psychological Intervention Manual
- 2018-12-21Bipolar Disorder in Young People A Psychological Intervention Manual
- 2012-12-29Bipolar Disorder in Young People: A Psychological Intervention Manual
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Self-Harm in Young People: A Therapeutic Assessment Manual (A Hodder Arnold Publication)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Self-Harm in Young People: A Therapeutic Assessment Manual (A Hodder Arnold Publication)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Sports Science for Young People (Dover Children's Science Books)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Bipolar Disorder in Older Age Patients - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Counselling Children and Young People in Private Practice: A Practical Guide
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Bipolar Disorder For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Patients and Families (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Horny and Hormonal: Young People, Sex and the Anxieties of Sexuality
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Bipolar Disorder
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Bipolar Disorder: An Evidence-Based Guide to Manic Depression - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed (The New Harbinger Guides for the Newly Diagnosed Series)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Bipolar Disorder: The Ultimate Guide
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Bipolar Disorder: A Clinician's Guide to Treatment Management
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Bipolar Disorder: A guide for mental health professionals, carers and those who live with it
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Bipolar Disorder (Compact Research: Diseases & Disorders)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Deconstructing Digital Natives: Young People, Technology, and the New Literacies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.