Posted on 2017-10-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James Carren | Category: Photography | Language: English | Page: 34 | ISBN: 1517702968 | ISBN13: 9781517702960 |
Description: Master The Art of Black & White Photography And Become A More Well-Rounded Photographer Today! Black and white photography is considered by some to be more difficult than color photography, simply because color ceases to be an element in the finished product. However, it is still an element to be considered while shooting, because color affects what greys, whites, and blacks you get as a result. Black and white can make your photos much more simple, pared down to the basics. This can make photographs appear more serious or scary, or even take away considerations of decade or century. Photographs also need different development in post, as well as different considerations for grain. Here Is A Preview of What You'll Learn In This Bookâ€¦ Deciding whether or not to shoot in black and white: there is no right or wrong answer itâ€™s all subjective. I give some of my own personal reasons for choosing black and white over color. They can be for aesthetic consideration, or to make an image less distracting. Tonal differences and contrast: I explain why color is still important, because the color content of a scene will affect your tonal ranges. Contrast is also important because it affects the lights and darks, blacks and whites in a scene and also changes the emotional impact of an image. Being technically competent: This tip explains the usage of different ISOs and how black and white grain differs from color grain. It also explains why you want to learn to take a technically correct photo before you begin to experiment with ISO and exposure. Pay attention to the light: Light is very important in any photo, but here, it can help change the mood of a black and white photo very quickly. I also talk about how the way in which you develop a photo, in conjunction with the light conditions, changes perception. Texture: Texture becomes even more important in black and white photos than it does in color, because you have one less element to work with. Experiment with texture or lack thereof in your photos. Composition: Refer to this tip for a short refresher on the elements of composition, and how you can use them to make your photos stronger. Remember that composition always matters, but that it can matter even more so with black and white. Headshots: This tip explains the pros and cons of shooting headshots in black and white, as well as things to consider when doing so. Post Processing: Learn how to control your color channels and contrast in reference to black and white photos. Learn how it correlates to the old darkroom methods, and what filters do. Creating almost black and white photos: Have you ever seen those photos that, on first glance, appear to be black and white but actually are color? Learn how to purposefully create such images to delight viewers at their subtlety. And so much more!
Black And White Photography: 12 Secrets to Master The Art of Black And White Photography.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32334
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Photography Exposure & Photoshop Box Set: Photoshop Secrets To Master The Art of Photography Exposure in 24h or Less! (Photography - Photoshop - Photojournalism - Photography Equipment)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Photography Exposure: 9 Secrets to Master The Art of Photography Exposure in 24h or Less
- 2017-12-18[PDF] How to Get People to Do Stuff: Master the art and science of persuasion and motivation
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Charisma: 34 Tricks to Unlock Your Charisma, Master the Art of Small Talk and Develop Personal Magnetism
- 2017-02-07[PDF] How to Get People to Do Stuff: Master the art and science of persuasion and motivation
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Master the Art of Colouring Black and White Photographs
- 2019-05-20Master the Art of Toning Black and White Photographs
- 2019-05-05Master the Art of Toning Black and White Photographs
- 2019-05-04Master the Art of Toning Black and White Photographs
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Photography Business: Master the Art of Photography and Earn Money Making Beautiful Photographs (Photography business, business photography books, starting photography business)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Photography for Beginners & Photoshop Box Set: Master The Art of Photography and Photoshop in 24h or Less!!! (Photography, Digital Photography, Creativity, Digital, Portrait, Landscape, Photoshop)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] DSLR Photography Box Set: Master the Art of DSLR Photography and Capture Unique Photos (DSLR Photography books, dslr photography for beginners, dslr photography made easy)
- 2016-08-24Master the Art of Colouring Black and White Photographs
- 2016-08-09Master the Art of Colouring Black and White Photographs
- 2016-07-24Master the Art of Colouring Black and White Photographs
- 2016-05-31Master the Art of Colouring Black and White Photographs
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Photography Tips: Master the Art of Wedding Photography With Best Wedding Photography Tips for Shooting a Stunning Wedding Ceremony Photos (photography tips, photographer, wedding photography)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Colorwork for Adventurous Knitters: Master the Art of Knitting Stripes, Slipstitch, Intarsia, and Stranded Colorwork through Step-by-Step Instruction and Easy Projects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.