Posted on 2018-01-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Wai-Fah Chen, Lian Duan | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 480 | ISBN: 0849316839 | ISBN13: 9780849316838 |
Description: Mitigating the effects of earthquakes is crucial to bridge design. Comprising chapters culled from the acclaimed Bridge Engineering Handbook, this volume sets forth the principles and applications of seismic design, from the necessary geotechnical and dynamic analysis background to seismic isolation and energy dissipation, active control, and retrofit technology. In-depth discussions contributed by bridge and earthquake engineers from around the world cover the types and effects of earthquake damage, as well as structural performance criteria. The book also includes an overview of seismic design practices in Japan, including a study of the damage to highway bridges caused by the Hyogo-ken Nanbu earthquake.
Bridge Engineering: Seismic Design (Principles and Applications in Engineering).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35791
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Implantable Biomedical Microsystems: Design Principles and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Implantable Biomedical Microsystems: Design Principles and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Bridge Engineering: Substructure Design (Principles and Applications in Engineering)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Intelligent Computer Systems in Engineering Design: Principles and Applications (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2010-04-12Bridge Engineering: Substructure Design (Principles and Applications in Engineering.)
- 2009-05-11Bridge Engineering: Substructure Design (Principles and Applications in Engineering.)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Computer Logic: Design Principles and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Phase-Locked Loops : Design, Simulation, and Applications (Professional Engineering)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Microrheology with Optical Tweezers: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Cyber-Physical Systems: Foundations, Principles and Applications (Intelligent Data-Centric Systems: Sensor Collected Intelligence)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Biaxial Stretching of Film: Principles and Applications (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Elementary Solid State Physics: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Integrated Micro-Ring Photonics: Principles and Applications as Slow Light Devices, Soliton Generation and Optical Transmission
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Ecological Economics, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Functionally Graded Materials: Design, Processing and Applications (Materials Technology Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Nanowire Field Effect Transistors: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Adhesion in Foods: Fundamental Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Ion-Radical Organic Chemistry: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Rapid Prototyping of Biomaterials: Principles and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.