Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Izuru Takewaki | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 0470824913 | ISBN13: 9780470824917 |
Description: The recent introduction of active and passive structural control methods has given structural designers powerful tools for performance-based design. However, structural engineers often lack the tools for the optimal selection and placement of such systems. In Building Control with Passive Dampers , Takewaki brings together most the reliable, state-of-the-art methods in practice around the world, arming readers with a real sense of how to address optimal selection and placement of passive control systems. â€¢ The first book on optimal design, sizing, and location selection of passive dampers â€¢ Combines theory and practical applications â€¢ Describes step-by-step how to obtain optimal damper size and placement â€¢ Covers the state-of-the-art in optimal design of passive control â€¢ Integrates the most reliable techniques in the top literature and used in practice worldwide â€¢ Written by a recognized expert in the area â€¢ MATLAB code examples available from the bookâ€™s Companion Website This book is essential for post-graduate students, researchers, and design consultants involved in building control. Professional engineers and advanced undergraduates interested in seismic design, as well as mechanical engineers looking for vibration damping techniques, will also find this book a helpful reference.
Building Control with Passive Dampers: Optimal Performance-based Design for Earthquakes.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35149
- 2013-08-10Building Control with Passive Dampers: Optimal Performance-based Design for Earthquakes
- 2011-09-17Building Control with Passive Dampers: Optimal Performance-based Design for Earthquakes
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Geometric Control of Mechanical Systems: Modeling, Analysis, and Design for Simple Mechanical Control Systems (Texts in Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Geometric Control of Mechanical Systems: Modeling, Analysis, and Design for Simple Mechanical Control Systems (Texts in Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 - Second Edition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Building Apps with Unity
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Building APIs with Node.js. - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Building Applications with Aurelia
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Building Databases with Redis
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Building Components with Angular 1.5 - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Building Bots with Node.js
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Call Control with CUCM for Cisco CICD (210-060)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Version Control with Subversion
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Building Applications with React and Redux in ES6 (2016) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Building applications with Scala
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Building Microservices with Spring Boot 2.0
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Building Applications with iBeacon: Proximity and Location Services with Bluetooth Low Energy
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Version Control with Git: Powerful tools and techniques for collaborative software development
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Building Robots with LEGO Mindstorms NXT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.