[PDF] Building Interactive Graphs with ggplot2 and Shiny: Build stunning graphics and interactive visuals for real-time data analysis and visualization with ggplot2 and Shiny
Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christophe Ladroue | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: f2eeb54d938240a3afb03822998af9c0 |
Description: If you are a software programmer, application developer, or web developer with basic to intermediate knowledge of R programming and you want to build elegant graphs to display data that you can showcase to your clients, this course is for you. No knowledge of web technologies is required. About This Book Generate complex interactive web pages using R and produce publication-ready graphics in a principled manner Use aesthetics effectively to map your data into graphical elements Customize your graphs according to your specific needs without wasting time on programming issues Table of Contents GETTING STARTED WITH GGPLOT2 UNDERSTANDING BASIC PLOTS USING CONDITIONAL PLOTS USING STATISTICS IN OUR PLOT CUSTOMIZING YOUR GRAPHS SHINY â€“ PART 1 SHINY â€“ PART 2 PUTTING EVERYTHING TOGETHER What You Will Learn Create interactive web pages and combine elements to produce sophisticated graphs Make basic statistical plots (lines, paths, bar plots, histograms, and boxplots) with ggplot 2 Combine graphical elements and put more information on your plots Address big data by plotting summary plots very quickly Customize your plots to your own style and requirements Understand reactive programming in Shiny for building interactive web pages Get to grips with scoping and make your code more efficient Publish and share your work
Building Interactive Graphs with ggplot2 and Shiny: Build stunning graphics and interactive visuals for real-time data analysis and visualization with ggplot2 and Shiny.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35554
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Building Interactive Graphs with ggplot2 and Shiny: Build stunning graphics and interactive visuals for real-time data analysis and visualization with ggplot2 and Shiny
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Building Interactive Data Visualizations with D3.js: Create engaging data-driven and interactive visualizations to display complex data using D3.js [Video]
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Building an App with React.js and MeteorJS
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Building Microservice Systems with Docker and Kubernetes
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Building Hypermedia APIs with HTML5 and Node
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Building Enterprise Systems with ODP: An Introduction to Open Distributed Processing (Chapman & Hall/CRC Innovations in Software Engineering and Software Development Series)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Building Cloud Apps with Microsoft Azure: Best Practices for DevOps, Data Storage, High Availability, and More (Developer Reference)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Building Interactive Dashboards with Tableau
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Building Interactive Data Visualizations with D3.js [Video]
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Building a Game with Unity and Blender
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Building Scalable Apps with Redis and Node.js
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Building Dynamic Websites with PHP and MySQL
- 2012-05-04Building Concrete Countertops with Buddy Rhodes - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Building Web APIs with ASP.NET Core
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Building Better Products with Finite Element Analysis
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Building the Skyline: The Birth and Growth of Manhattan's Skyscrapers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.