Posted on 2017-11-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael E. Fleet | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 9814463671 |
Description: This book introduces recent advances in understanding the crystal structure of carbonate hydroxylapatite (also known as bone mineral), which forms the hard tissue of bones and teeth. Bone mineral is the reservoir for carbon dioxide in the body and maintains the concentration of mineral ions in body fluids at homeostasis. The detailed structure of bone mineral has remained obscure more than 80 years after publication of the basic apatite structure, because of the nanoscale size and poor quality of bone mineral crystals. An entirely new approach to the determination of carbonate apatite structures has resulted in a greatly expanded role for the c-axis channel of bone mineral crystals in the control of metabolic acidosis and blood pH. The book includes chapters on apatite mineralogy and geochemistry, synthesis methods, x-ray structure, infrared spectroscopy, crystal chemistry of carbonate hydroxylapatite, and biological apatites. There are 74 illustrations, 25 tables of data, and 3 appendixes. Discussion of the new research is supported by an outline of the theory behind the methods of investigation and reviews of previous research on hydroxylapatite materials, for the benefit of non-specialist students and researchers.
Carbonated Hydroxyapatite: Materials, Synthesis, and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33120
- 2018-10-06Carbonated Hydroxyapatite Materials, Synthesis, and Applications
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-05-06Nanoporous Materials Synthesis and Applications
- 2019-05-01Nanoporous Materials Synthesis and Applications
- 2019-03-23Nanoporous Materials Synthesis and Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Mechanical Tribology: Materials, Characterization, and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Printed Electronics: Materials, Technologies and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Semiconductor Photocatalysis: Materials, Mechanisms and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Green Carbon Materials: Advances and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Bulk Nanostructured Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Structural Nanocrystalline Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Rare Earth Materials: Properties and Applications
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Upconverting Nanomaterials: Perspectives, Synthesis, and Applications (Nanomaterials and their Applications)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Printed films: Materials science and applications in sensors, electronics and photonics (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Soft Fibrillar Materials: Fabrication and Applications
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Ion Exchange Materials: Properties and Applications
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Porous Polymers: Design, Synthesis and Applications (Monographs in Supramolecular Chemistry)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Photopolymers: Photoresist Materials, Processes, and Applications (Optics and Photonics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.