Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Manfred Thelen | Publisher: TPS | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 289 | ISBN: 3131477814 | ISBN13: 9783131477811 |
Description: Written by an interdisciplinary team of experts, Cardiac Imaging: A Multimodality Approach features an in-depth introduction to all current imaging modalities for the diagnostic assessment of the heart as well as a clinical overview of cardiac diseases and main indications for cardiac imaging. With a particular emphasis on CT and MRI, the first part of the atlas also covers conventional radiography, echocardiography, angiography and nuclear medicine imaging. Leading specialists demonstrate the latest advances in the field, and compare the strengths and weaknesses of each modality. The book's second part features clinical chapters on heart defects, endocarditis, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathies, myocarditis, cardiac tumors, pericardial diseases, pulmonary vascular diseases, and diseases of the thoracic aorta. The authors address anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical features, and evaluate the various diagnostic options. Key features: Highly regarded experts in cardiology and radiology offer image-based teaching of the latest techniques Readers learn how to decide which modality to use for which indication Visually highlighted tables and essential points allow for easy navigation through the text More than 600 outstanding images show up-to-date technology and current imaging protocols Cardiac Imaging: A Multimodality Approach is a must-have desk reference for cardiologists and radiologists in practice, as well as a study guide for residents in both fields. It will also appeal to cardiac surgeons, general practitioners, and medical physicists with a special interest in imaging of the heart.
Cardiac Imaging: A Multimodality Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35631
- 2017-10-14[PDF] NonInvasive Cardiovascular Imaging: A Multimodality Approach - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Cardiac Imaging in Clinical Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Cardiac Imaging: Illustrated Clinical Cases
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Concise Multimodality Approach
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Ultrasound Imaging for Rehabilitation of the Lumbopelvic Region: A Clinical Approach, 1e - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Advanced Cardiac Imaging (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization: A Clinical Approach
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias: A Practical Approach - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Urogenital Imaging: A Problem-Oriented Approach
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Genitourinary Imaging: A Case Based Approach - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Nuclear Cardiac Imaging: Principles and Applications, 4th edition
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Brain Imaging with MRI and CT: An Image Pattern Approach
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Cardiac CT Imaging: Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disease, Third Edition - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Multi-modality Cardiac Imaging: Processing and Analysis (Iste)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Vascular Embolotherapy: A Comprehensive Approach, Vol. 1: General Principles, Chest, Abdomen, and Great Vessels (Medical Radiology / Diagnostic Imaging)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Diagnostic Imaging of Infections and Inflammatory Diseases: A Multidiscplinary Approach
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Nuclear Cardiac Imaging: Principles and Applications, 4th edition
- 2013-01-23Breast Cancer Imaging: A Multidisciplinary, Multimodality Approach (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.