Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mihail Ionescu | Publisher: Smithers Rapra Technology | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 392 | ISBN: 1910242136 | ISBN13: 9781910242131 |
Description: Polyurethanes are one of the most dynamic groups of polymers, they find use in nearly every aspect of modern life, in applications such as furniture, bedding, seating and instrument panels for cars, shoe soles, thermoinsulation, carpet backings, packaging, adhesives, sealants, binders and as coatings. In 2004 10.6 million tons of polyurethanes were produced, in 2014 the world production was close to 20 million tons. In the last decade (2005-2015) important, worldwide developments in the area of polyols for polyurethanes were carried out, especially for polyols from renewable resources, described in detail in this second edition of the book. The main raw materials used for the production of PU are polyols and isocyanates. The first of these is the subject of this two volume handbook. Volume 1 is dedicated to polyols for elastic PU (flexible foams, elastomers and so on). Volume 2 is dedicated to polyols for rigid PU (rigid foams, wood substitute, packaging, flotation materials and so on). The book considers the raw materials used to build the PU polymeric architecture. It covers the chemistry and technology of oligo-polyol fabrication, the characteristics of the various oligo-polyol families and the effects of the oligo-polyol structure on the properties of the resulting PU. It presents the details of oligo-polyol synthesis, and explains the chemical and physico-chemical subtleties of oligo-polyol fabrication. This book links data and information concerning the chemistry and technology of oligo-polyols for PU, providing a comprehensive overview of: Basic PU chemistry Key oligo-polyol characteristics Synthesis of the main oligo-polyol families, including: polyether polyols, filled polyether polyols, polyester polyols, polybutadiene polyols, acrylic polyols, polysiloxane polyols, aminic polyols Polyols from renewable resources Flame retardant polyols Chemical recovery of polyols Relationships between polyol structure and PU properties This book will be of interest to all specialists working with polyols for the manufacture of PU and to all researchers that would like to know more about polyol chemistry.
Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethanes, 2nd Edition, Volume 1.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35614
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethanes, 2nd Edition, Volume 2
- 2016-12-21Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethanes, 2nd Edition, Volume 2
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethane
- 2010-10-26Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethane (Repost)
- 2009-02-23Chemistry and Technology of Polyols for Polyurethane
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Epoxy Resins - Removed
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Emulsion Polymerisation (Wiley-Blackwell)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Soft Drinks and Fruit Juices
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Chemistry and Technology of Flavours and Fragrances
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Workbook For Dummies,2nd Edition
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Shnider and Levinson's Anesthesia for Obstetrics, Fifth Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Lymphedema Management: The Comprehensive Guide for Practitioners 2nd edition (Complementary Medicine (Thieme Hardcover))
- 2018-01-28[PDF] PMP Certification All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Head and Neck Cancer Imaging (Medical Radiology) 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Complete Guide to Carpentry for Homeowners, 2nd edition: Basic Carpentry Skills & Everyday Home Repairs
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Office 365 & Exchange Online: Essentials for Administration, 2nd Edition (IT Pro Solutions)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Statistics And Truth: Putting Chance To Work (2Nd Edition)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Windows 10 All-In-One For Dummies 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-02[PDF] IPhone 5 All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.