[PDF] Children of the Aging Self-Absorbed: A Guide to Coping with Difficult, Narcissistic Parents and Grandparents
Posted on 2017-11-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nina W Brown EdD LPC | Publisher: New Harbinger Publications | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 216 | ISBN: 1626252041 | ISBN13: 9781626252042 |
Description: Growing up with a parent who is self-absorbed is difficult, and they may become more difficult to deal with as they age. This essential book shows how to cope with your aging parent's narcissistic behavior, and provides tips to help protect yourself and your children from their self-absorbed, destructive actions. As your self-absorbed parent grows older and becomes more dependent on you, hurtful relationships may resurface and become further strained. In the tradition of Children of the Self-Absorbed, author Nina Brown offers the first book for adult children of aging narcissistic or self-absorbed parents. You will learn practical, powerful strategies for navigating the intense negative feelings that your parents can incite, as well as tips to protect your children from the criticism, blame, or hostility that may exist between you and their grandparent. In this book, you will gain greater awareness of how and why your parent's self-absorbed behaviors and attitudes get worse, and develop strategies to manage the negative feelings that can arise as a result. You'll also learn to reduce the shame and guilt that may be felt when you feel like you don't want to be a caretaker. Finally, you'll learn to set limits with your parent so you can stay sane during this difficult time. Having an aging parent can be stressful enough, but dealing with an aging narcissistic or self-absorbed parent is especially challenging. This essential guide will help you through.
Children of the Aging Self-Absorbed: A Guide to Coping with Difficult, Narcissistic Parents and Grandparents.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33464
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Complete Idiot's Guide to Coping With Difficult People (Idiot's Guides)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Bebop to the Boolean Boogie: An Unconventional Guide to Electronics (with CD-ROM), Second Edition
- 2013-03-01The Complete Idiot's Guide to Coping With Difficult People - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Children of the Cull (The Afterblight Chronicles)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Children of the Revolution: An Inspector Banks Novel (Inspector Banks Novels)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Children of the Occupation: Japan's Untold Story
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Children of the Kradle (Trilogy Book 1)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Children of the Comet
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Children of the Master
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Mind Games: The Aging Brain and How to Keep it Healthy
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Children from the Other America: A Crisis of Possibility
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Maya Angelou: The Iconic Self, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Writing for the Web (Self-Counsel Writing Series)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Neuroglia in the Aging Brain (Contemporary Neuroscience)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] CHILDREN AT THE PIANO: An Anthology (Italian Edition)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Children of the Promise: The Complete Series
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Children Around the World: A Photographic Treasury of the Next Generation
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Living Off The Grid: An Organic Gardening Guide To Living A Simple Life And Creating A Self Sustainable Lifestyle
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Advertising in the Aging Society: Understanding Representations, Practitioners, and Consumers in Japan
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.